fifty two

EJ had officially left to get back to school and Soul was in her room, trying to figure out what to wear for Gina's Halloween party

"Hey. you bout ready to head out?" Maddox asked, stepping into the girl's room to see clothes piled on her floor as clothes were being tossed from the closet. "Woah, it looked like a tornado hit."

"I don't know what to wear." Soul cried out, stepping out of her closet in mixed match clothing letting out a sigh.

"What happened to the Little Red costume you were planning on wearing?" Maddox questioned.

"It was way too big." Soul explained, falling backwards onto her bed. "Now I have nothing. You guys can just go ahead without me."

"And let you spend the rest of your birthday here sulking because you didn't go to the party." Maddox guessed, shaking her head as she took a step closer to the pile of clothes. "I don't think so. I'm sure we can put something together with all these clothes."

Maddox got to work, tossing clothes left and right as Soul watched her intrigued from her bed.

"Here, put this on." Maddox spoke, standing back up, pushing stuff into the girl's arms. "You can say you're Mrs. Smith or something."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me just yet." Maddox advised, turning the girl around before pushing her towards her bathroom. "Now get dressed and meet us downstairs. You have 20 minutes."

Soul nodded, giving her an appreciative smile before quickly making her way into the bathroom.

The girl quickly changed and she didn't hate it; she actually really liked it.

After fixing her hair and putting a bit of makeup on, the girl was set and ready to go.

The girl raced down the stairs to find Maddox and Jet dressed and waiting by the door.

"I did good." Maddox smirked, nodding her head in approval.

"Yeah, yeah you look good. Can we go now?" Jet questioned, pointing to the door, causing Maddox to roll her eyes.

"Come on, so you can see your little girlfriend." Soul teased, causing Maddox to laugh as the pair made their way out the door.

"I don't have a girlfriend!" Jet mumbled, closing the door behind him. "Wait did Kourtney say something about me?"

...

"Happy Halloween!" Maddox happily exclaimed, leading the group up the stairs.

"What's up?" Jet greeted with a smile.

"Happy Birthday, Soul!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Thanks, guys." Soul grinned, giving the dancers by the stairs hugs.

"Wow! You look great!" Ashlyn blurted out, looking at Maddox as the trio approached her, Gina and Carlos. "Was I yelling?"

"Um what are you guys?" Carlos questioned, turning to the trio.