All The Wrongs He Committed

•Rider•
~Pink Team's Dorm~

"Tsk. I said I didn't need you to take me. I'm fine. I just wanted you four to aid Goggles and his...friend." I look at the four pink team having them around me bandaging me up on both arms and chest.

"No! You're badly hurt!"

"You have the most injuries from both of your friends."

"They aren't-I'm fine. I feel fine. Now let me go." I looked at them very annoyed but in honesty I was very much in a bit of pain from the punches and the damn bruises hurt.

"Okay!" The pink short hair one says.

Few seconds later they all let me go. Finally but slowly I stood up feeling the pain. I hissed a little as I stood up. I look around to see Goggles and Eight on the couch looking very upset and rubbing their pain away.

Cod, I didn't want to see them. I didn't want to see Goggles at all. I sigh and go between the two crossing my arms together and bending down to meet their gaze, "Hey, are you two okay?"

Both Goggles and Eight looked at me and both nodded towards me. But as for Goggles he looks more unhappy than Eight. Goggles softly held a tissue on his nose and his other hand covers his chin. I hated seeing Goggles so unhappy. It makes me feel very odd about it. It's because of his damn child-like attitude that makes him who he is. Taking his cheerful attitude away, he just looks like a little kid who wants to cry or maybe he will cry.

I softened my face and looked at Goggles, "Goggles...you're...hey...Uh-"

Goggles stares back at me with sadness within him,"Rider...why did you hit an elderly squid? You had a reason, right?"

This made me jump but quickly composed myself and looked down. So he did see that damn video hitting all around...great...

Whoever recorded that damn video is ruining my life already within a damn day. All morning I had nothing but squids and octos reporting me to the damn police department. Not just that but others wanted to fight me back. But this last one was just a nail in the coffin. Those squid idiots just wanted to fight me just to see if they were stronger. But what pisses me off is the fact they hit innocent squids and octos. Especially Goggles and his friend. The two are happy go lucky kids to only get hit by a couple of pathetic low useless squids. Thinking about it makes me want to look for them and fight them, knocking them out.

"Rider?"

I completely came back to reality when Goggles said my name, "Sorry, I mean what you saw in that video wasn't the full story. I was just at the bar having a couple of drinks. Then I was pushed to the ground by this random drunk old squid which happens to be the one on the video and he's the one who started that damn fight which of course I had to defend myself since he was hitting and so I did what I had to do. Whoever recorded didn't record the full thing." I look at goggles, "He clearly started the whole fucking thing!! I didn't think it would knock him out!..." I felt myself almost shouting to which I saw Goggles frightened by it to which I immediately stopped talking to lower my shouting from anger.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I didn't mean to shout towards you." I said softly to him.

Goggles nods, "It's fine Rider...I believe you. I know you wouldn't hit someone for no reason."

"Exactly. Now everyone is targeting me for it. Hell, I can't even go to the bar or else I'll get all the attention again." I was told early this morning that I'm fired from my part time motor racing. Also Sheldon texted me that I'm also fired from his place as well...

"Well... it may solve the problem but...umm I could always tell Aloha to make something else trend to make your video fade and everyone will forget!"

"No. I don't need that pink attention whor-I don't need that fool's help!" I don't want Goggles saying I need help from him. Anything but him. I swear if he makes a mockery of me I'll definitely find him.

"Rider, it can help!"

"No."

"Well, when are you coming back to meet everyone?"

Me see everyone? That's an insult. They all 'need' to see me. Not me seeing 'them'. "Until the pink imbecile apologizes to me."

"Then if he does, will you be with all of us once again?"

"...Yes. But of course me and him will discuss since it won't be the same."

"Well I could tell him to apologize! Then we will all be together playing turf wars again! And it will be much easier to teach you how to be friendly!"

"Tch...That's another discussion. Besi-"

"So you will agree. And you and him will finally have fun like how it was. Especially with me and Googles." Eight spoke out, giving both me and Goggles his attention out of our conversation.

I shook my head giving a disapproval, "Not even damn close."

_____
•Not My Art•
I love you to the person who made that cute art!