False Reality

•Rider•
~Inkopolis~
Everything just pisses me off. I'm such in a terrible mood. Having to only be free and then imbeciles ruining my days.

"Rider why were you fighting with Aloha!? You know he was trying to make you at least be nice to Goggles." Sitting next to me is Bamboo.

I'm too pissed to even answer in a good way, "Because I'm tired of being bother by stupid shit that I don't want to deal with!"

"Even so with that idiot Goggles bothers me with stupid shit and everyone else!"

"You know they just want you to smile and have fun you know!"

"Me have fun!? Ha that's a goddamn joke! Squids these days are full of uselessness. There's nothing to be happy about except myself! This society just want happiness but there isn't any! Everyone is just a terrible person! There's no such thing of this happiness shit!"

"Rider but you are happy at times therefore you are happy at times!" Stealth Gear says.

I look at him angrily, "There you just said it. At times! Happiness doesn't exist. People are just stupid."

"We are friends Rider! We are happy with you."

"Friends are friends. Then they'll become fake and fade away. Being friends doesn't make happiness it's just something you just need to corporate and be around for just battling out and to talk to."

"But I respect you all just because you all are not imbeciles and you are mature enough to know what you learn and don't cause trouble."

"That's sweet of you to say Rider...but we know you can find happiness if you help yourself out."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"By trusting others that there is fun and smiles! You just need to have fun! Enjoy yourself! Like for a start you can trust Goggles!"

"What that fool!?"

"Yes! Since we all know he likes to hangout with you more maybe you should spend time with him and maybe sooner you won't act like...an asshole? SORRY I DON'T MEAN TO SAY IT LIKE THAT! IM SORRY!"

I swear I would like to beat up someone.

"It's fine. But why him. He's just a childish idiot."

"Because he's the only one who's trying to make you smile! And he's your friend!"

"Hell he's not my friend! Nor I am agreeing with this bullshit! I'm a mature man I can make my decisions. I can be how I want to be. At least I'm more mature than the others."

Damn why the hell are we even having this discussion.

All of this just has to do to everyone stop bothering me and let me be alone at peace.

Not being dragged around nor be the one to do everything that causes me to get involved with things I never planned.

Life treats me bad.

There never is a happy live with a happy time.

I stood up and left them. Leaving back to my house and stay there for I don't know a week or something?

I'm just tired of idiots causing shit and I be the one to do it with there pathetic troubles.

———
Will this lead to something? To tell you, I'm not even sure lol.

5/6/2020

•NOT MY ART•