Another Friend Comes Along

~Goggles~
•The Square•
It was hurtful when Emperor kept mocking Rider. I felt I guess mad at him for calling mean things to Rider. I had to tell Emperor to stop which I'm pretty sure he won't but Eight saw Rider leave and went on to get him which I was about to but he was faster than me.

Emperor scowl but I left him and ran up to them.

"Rider!!!! where are you going!!!!" I say to him which he does look mad.

"Why do you care?" He said annoyed but knowing him he can't no do anything to me.

"well like I said!! I'm bored!!!" I huff my chest out.

"Well shit I can't help you on that idiot."

"Your so mean!" I wine feeling sad.

"Well have you not heard me calling you names? ...look how about we all grab something. Then you two leave me the hell alone. Got it?"

Both me and agent 8 looked at each other and started to jump around.

Finally!!!

No boredom!!!

Me and Eight are going to have fun!

Holding onto Eights hands as we jump "Yeahhhhh!!!!!"

It's been a long time since I've spent time with Rider!

I was a lot around with Gloves and Eight playing video games. Since Rider was doing Rank battles and stuff. So I wanted to leave him alone and take eight to see all the stuff here in this square.

Me and Eight are really great friends!

Stopping what we are doing. I let go of Eight and we both ran up to Rider,"Let's go!!!"

Rider starts to push us back almost dropping me but I caught myself up and eight moves away.

"Don't fucking...do...that." Rider looking at us mad. Well mostly me since eight is clueless on what he said.

"Okay!!!" I say.

Now walking more out the square I spot mask.

I gasp, having Eight to look at me.

I point out, "look it's Mask!!!"

Mask looking at me and waves.

Eight tugs my arm "Let's take him." Eight spoke up.

I gasp again, "yes!!"

"Rider lets take mask!!!"

Rider looks at me with an "I don't care look" and shrugs.

"I'll ask him!!!" Grabbing eights hand making a "ops" grunt and running towards where Mask is at.

Finally there, "Mask do you want to come with us!!!"

Mask looked confused.

"We are going to eat! Wanna come!!!"

"If I Come will I pay?" Mask says looking at his hands.

"NOPE! Rider will pay!"

"WHAT!?!!!!" Rider shouts.

Wow he has good hearing!

"Okay I'm in." Mask stands up and pats my shoulder.

"Yay!" I smile.

Eight having to look at Mask and waves at him. Only for Mask to wave back.

"Mask this is Eight!!!"

"Yeah I know I saw him." Mask letting go of my shoulder and walking towards Rider who always looks mad.

Never once letting go Eight's hand, "Come on Eight!"Running back to them.

"He's quiet one huh." Eight whispers to me.

I nod, "Yup! But he's a nice guy!"

"Hurry up let's all just go and from there we all go on our separate ways." Rider says annoyed.

Both of them seem to get a long at times but this time Rider is annoyed at everyone I guess.

I guess cause of Emperor...

"Rider! Your no fun!!" I say to him.

"Yeah your no fun." Eight says to rider too.

Rider flinched, "I'm not supposed to be "fun".

"But you are." Mask says.

Rider starts to crack his arms, "How the hell- you know what. Let's just fucking go."

"Because your funny to mess with." Mask says fake punching Rider's shoulder.

"I think he's super mad." Eight says.

I look him and nod, "don't worry he's not going to hurt us. Rider is also nice too!!!"

"Well he did help us back in the down trains."

"I can hear both of you. Shut it." Rider says angrily.

We start to walk again. Telling Eight about what Rider has done and how Mask really is. Eight was listening and asking small questions but in the end he starts to think if both would fight him in turf battles.

Which of course I said I'll cheer on all of them.

Because there all my friends!

Even if Rider is the more mean one, he's still my friend and the first S rank friend to ever meet!

"Hey lets hop." Eight asked.

I smile at him "Okay!"

We both start to hop behind Mask and Rider which they both looked but began to walk again.

Me and Eight are having fun today!

———-
5/4/2020
•NOT MY ART•