Mind Games

•Rider•
~Home~
All this time I was wondering, what the hell am I going to do. Even so as much to god I don't want to go outside. I want to go and battle to get money.

I need money to pay my rent. It's due next week but I like to pay before that specific day.

But damn I don't want to see no one. I don't want to see all of those imbeciles.

I'll beat the hell out of Aloha if I see him!

Stupid whore getting in onto something that isn't involved of him.

Maybe tomorrow in the early morning, and can go get some fresh air and battle to make something and stay away from boredom.

Not that I'm really bored. It's just I'm bored at being home all the time.

Alright I'm just going to work out. I have nothing else better to do in the mornings that is. Later on I'm working on motorcycle engineering...

From there well, I'll go street racing in motorcycles beating other motors for money and just to beat the fuck outta them. Those loud fools lose to me and they would want me to recommend a faster motorcycle for them or beg me to be there leader of the street racing.

Those low fools just want me to be closer with them and then take my fame away.

Not that it's ever happened to me but it happened to one of the squids back then when I first started.

He was the best street racer but then someone wanted help to become good as him. And sooner they became close friends. They were having fun racing and went on parties together, but months later he stole the fame of the best racer by sabotaging his career and made it to his.

The racer was beaten and the others insulted him and abused him by beating him up saying he was just weak like the rest of them...

I saw that and that's what I believe but I didn't agree what he did but that's why you don't need no one. The fun and smiles are all fake. There never is fun in anything. Even having friends isn't fun because later on they betray others or they make you look like a pathetic fool and ruin you.

I won't lie I felt bad but at the same time it pissed me off. It makes me think everyone is a fool, everyone is fake with fun, everyone is fake with smiles, and being happy is never an option.

Happiness with others corrupts the minds.

The only reason I have my friends because their mature on what they do and never fully try to do something that doesn't make me pissed off.

"Well damn I need to stay focus!" I say to myself as I was lost in thoughts.

But that story doesn't make anything different from what I view from some than all.

———
I don't know why Rider has a motorcycle but it fits him well.

Soon his view will change as one will change him.

Don't know if that story will ever be in another chapter...

5/7/2020

•NOT MY ART•