Read Your Mind

•Rider•
~Home~
What was that idiot doing in the Square so early? I guess he already knows I come at that time at some random times. But also it was strange to me that he acted a little more...mature?

No.

More like maybe acting little more natural?

It was so odd to me.

I lay down on my bed thinking...

He's he acting a little more different because of the others?

That has to be it right?

There's no way he can just change without knowing what to do since he's so childish.

Not only that but I'm hella of sure Aloha bastard told the rest of the group.

I'm sure Army and Skull are pissed at me the most for calling them out.

Guess what I don't give damn!

That's being a bitch for telling others Aloha. I'll fucking beat you.

Yes I called out them two but I can say it to them in there face.

"Goddamn squids are useless! I'm so fucking pissed off!"

I went on slamming my fist onto anything.

"I bet there all against me or some shit!"

I don't care if they are. They barely even talk to me or I barely talk to them as well.

I never needed no one!

Ugh calm down Rider you need to calm down. It's just one simple argument. Yes it made Aloha pissed off but it's mostly because I called him names.

If he didn't get involved in this which was not for him then everything would of been fine.

Yes I was pissed at Goggles but that's because he kept bothering me with things I don't care about.

I just wanted to be alone for this week but no I've gotten bother by that fool Emperor and the other fool Goggles.

My mood just went downhill.

"Okay look I don't give a fuck." I say to myself.

Whatever happened happens and I'm fine with it.

Squids annoy me as hell.

At least I got money and I won't lie...I felt a little better.

Just because I thought Goggles was going to be upset with me but wasn't?

Why?

If I were him I would of been pissed off.

Yet again I'm sure he doesn't know what "Get the hell away from me is."

He's so damn innocent.

Or maybe stupid I can't tell.

Well not now since now I don't want to be bother by the others.

———
Short once again.

5/8/2020

•NOT MY ART•