Living Of Fun And Happiness

~Goggles~
•The Square•
Me and my teammates went to battling turfs and we won a lot!

I like having them around!

"How was the last two days? I didn't even see you that day where we were going to meet and hang." Specs grabs my shoulder and I look to smile at him.

"Well I was with Eight, Mask, Army, and Rider in a awesome restaurant where there's so much food! It was amazing!"

"Oh and without us!?" Headphones shouts with disappointment.

"Aw I wanted to go!" Bobbles hops as we walked.

We all went to sit down.

"Sorry it's just you all didn't come early enough!"

"It's fine."

"Hey Goggles you looked a little out of it. Why?" Headphones asked.

"Well...Aloha and Rider fought yesterday. And I mean like they fought fought!"

"Why? I thought they are neutral to each other?"

"Well I thought too but it's because Rider is a mean person. But I don't think so!!! I know there is happiness in him but we need to find his way of being happy!"

They all looked at me crazy.

"How!? He's going to kill us if we tried that!!!" Specs getting scared grabbing his tie.

"Well then I'll do it myself then!!!"

"What no! He hates you the most! He's going to break your bones! Well we don't have bones but still!!!" Headphones grabbing my hands worried.

"Don't worry I know Rider! And I will prove to all of you that he can be a kind person!!!"

They all sweat face except Bobbles.

"Yay!!! I know you can Goggles!!"

I smile "Thanks Bobbles!!"

"I'll do you a funeral if you don't make it dude."

I laugh, "Okay!!!"

"Why not Mask or Skull?? They seem more like Rider."

"Because they are bad at making friends!"

"...Okay."

"Either way lets go play some games!!!"

They all agree and we left the tables and went to the arcade!

As we went we had tons of fun! With having Mask there he gave us free games that the ones you had to pay for!

Laser tag is my favorite one!!!

Bobbles is a master at it! I couldn't beat her!

We enjoyed our fun! It was so fun we all kept laughing and we even made Mask laugh! It was so cool! I wished Eight and Rider were here!

In the end we ate and then we had so much fun that other squid kids and octolings came to us and played games with team battles! It was our best day!

Even Mask was playing with us!

But not only that!

Skull came in and he played as well!

Well we made him play because he thought this was the weapon area!

Him and Mask were trying to beat each other in the dancing game which is a one versus one.

I was cheering for the both of them and the rest were cheering for Mask or Skull.

In the end Mask won!!!

He's so great at playing games!

Skull went on to go eat and said he later will rematch Mask again.

This was such an awesome day!

As time passed we left and well it was night time.

"Wow today was so cool!" Headphones stretches her arms.

It looked beautiful at night.

"Right!?! Today was awesome and others started to join us playing! Even Mask and Skull we're enjoying themselves!!"

"Yeah it's so good that we got to see the more fun side of them than before! Not that they haven't but today was really amazing!" Specs enjoyed the fun and we all did.

"It was fun fun fun!!!!" Bobbles shouts happily.

We all enjoyed the night sky and the lights are cool! Everything at night looked cool!

Only if Rider and Aloha didn't fought then all of us would of hung out here and relax...

Headphones yawns, "Well it's time to go guys. Tomorrow is another day and I'm really tired and sleepy."

"Yeah same here."

"Me too!!!"

"Yeah lets go! I'm sleepy too."

We all left in the train and went to our own ways of home.

Hopefully tomorrow I see Rider!

———
Again short but something!

5/6/2020

•NOT MY ART•