Trying Not To Bother Rider

~Goggles~
•The Square•
Back again in the square in the morning! Well way too morning!!! It's five am and there's couple of squids this early!

I decided to wake up early and run to the train station and got here!

I'm hoping Rider comes out of his house and plays
with me on turf wars!

I really miss him. He's fun to be around!

I wait on the tables and air kick on the chair, "Hopefully Rider comes out of his home." I whispered.

I know sometimes he would come early because I woke up early and later on saw Rider walking around!

"Waiting on Rider~ waiting on Rider~"

I wait and I wait.

I looked at the entrance and see other squids coming out. And then I see...RIDER!!!

I gasp happy.

I went to stand and went running up to him.

I hug him, "RIDER!!!!"

He grunts, "Get the hell off of me!" Trying to push me away but I pushed myself away instead. I want to hug him more!

"Hm?"

"Rider I missed you! Are you okay?"

He rolled his eyes and walks away, "I'm fine. Why are you even bothering me if I don't want you near me."

I went on to walk behind, "Because you seem lonely and so I want to hang out. Also I know I bother you but this time I won't bother you!"

He turns around causing me to bump onto him, "ouch."

"Well you already are bothering me."

Quickly back to my space, "Well can I at least be with you! I promise I won't bother you! Please!!!"

"Why. Clearly I said awful things to you."

"I don't care Rider! I really don't care! But please let me hangout with you!"

He made a face but sighs, "Alright...I guess."

"Yay!-" I quickly slap my mouth.

Something that does not bother Rider!

"Alright let's go. I'm going to battle turf."

"Okay! I have my splatter shot! I'm ready!"

I'm so happy I get to see him again!

Even though it's only been two days.

"I'm just going to find two other people." Rider then goes on to look for other people to join in.

This is going to be fun!

Do not bother Rider!

Minutes later he found two other squids and they seemed...scared.