The New And The Old

•Rider•
~The Square~
It annoys me that Goggles is now getting higher in ranks, but it's also a good thing because he will stop following me around. This emperor fool drives me in a horrible mood. More so than the idiot...following with that, I myself I'm getting higher in ranks as well. More so since I'm good with my teammates and there good as well.

As for now I'm here in the plaza square of this new place. Tons of new and old squids gather around this area. Not just that but also octolings which goggles made two friends with them. Finally having some alone time. No idiots and teammates.

But damn emperor had to come.

"Say what's a stupid idiot like you doing here alone?" Emperor smirks.

Seeing myself around him makes me want to kill this pathetic useless fool.

Yes he won a battle from my team, yes I got pissed, yes I trained harder, yes I battled him again, fucking yes I lost to him, but finally I won a goddamn match against him.

I felt all that pressure gone and goggles was cheering to us like a manic.

But Emperor still says I can't beat. Which it's total bullshit in my mind.

"Get the hell away from me." I look down on my phone.

"Why? Being alone like the loser you are sitting here on the square with not being popular enough like me."

I fucking swear.

"I was find when you didn't came and now I'll leave." Standing up and leaving to the lobby to find a good battle turf for just to take my mind off.

"Oh this dumb thing...."

Looking at the lobby...well it's packed.

"HEY RIDER!!!"

This voice.

Feeling arms around me.

I felt less mad before but now annoyed.

"What the hell you want?!" Trying to push him away not hard.

"Say I'm bored. Me and eight are bored! Can we be with you!?"

I look back to see agent 8 with a sly smile. Damn he's weird. Really really weird.

"No."

Oh you son of -

"Well if it isn't goggles and eight."

"It's you!!! Hi Emperor!"

Goggles waves at Emperor with agent 8 waving as well.

Can I just go.

Since their talking nonsense I leave them without knowing.

Walking back out the lobby and heading towards the skating area.

Seeing squids and octolings skate reminds me of my young self. Well as a little kid.

My mind was cut off my another once again wrapped arms.

"Can't you fucking-" looking back only to see agent 8 with a faceless expression.

"What the hell you want!?"

Agent 8 shook his head to the right. Making me look to see goggles.

"Rider!!! Where you going!!"

Pushing Agent 8 away from me, "why do you care."

"Well like I said! I'm bored!"

"Well shit I can't help you on that idiot."

"Your so mean!" Goggles wines.

"Well have you not heard me calling you names?" Closing my eyes for relaxing, "look how about we all grab something. Then you two leave me the hell alone. Got it?"

Both goggles and agent 8 looked at each other and there eyes sparkles like if they saw something cool or something.

"Yeahhhhh!!!!!" Both of them jump around.

Damn they act like kids.

I noticed squids looking at them and now they look at me.

Oh fuck this is so damn embarrassing.

"Let's go!!!" Goggles runs up to me with agent 8 on his side.

Holy shit I was better off sitting alone only to get called out by the stupid bastard emperor and then being hugged by this idiot with then by a weird idiot.

Can this day be any better...

——-
Hello I'm back but then I'll be gone again lol

So Splatoon 2 demo is out and I'm having fun. Which sucks I don't have the game but I've been playing it a lot from these 3 days.

I need my squid boys back.
•NONE MY ART•
5/3/2020