On The Run

•Rider•
~Monti Motor Ray~
"Goggles you fool! What the hell are you doing here?!" Seeing Goggles looking way to scared made me feel pissed but guilty for raising my voice more higher than anytime like last time.

Everyone around here started to look so angry by him. Well he did cause all the motorcycles to fall. More so that they all plan to beat the living daylights out of him.

"So you DO know him." One of the bikers calls me out.

Fuck I was so pissed that now I exposed myself, "Fuck. Yes. Yes I fucking know him. I miss placed the address on where I needed him to be. It was supposed to be my goddamn home address." I had to lie about this because I know they won't let Goggles out easily.

"Then what the hell is he? Looks to be a youngster." Another points out getting closer to Goggles which causes Goggles to back down more.

"He's a worker in a weapon store. He may look young but he's older than he looks." I hope this works out. Goddamn I'm putting my life here for this fool.

Why am I doing this.

I can just let them go out on him. But then I'll look more of a complete asshole to everyone that knows Goggles. I'm sure at least someone knows that Goggles went to follow me.

"So broker what weapons you work on?"

Goggles was just on the floor trembling in fear since these junker retards are far older than Goggles and as capable to killing him.

I can beat them but it would be a one versus twenty-one and no way in hell I could beat all of them by myself.

"I-I work for uh w-weapons for turf wars battles." Goggles feeling scared said.

I can't leave him here, I need to take him back in the square.

"Is it that what those teens do now these days."

"Yeah my daughter makes good money off of that."

"Hey how about making quick bucks for us and our now broken bikes. What do you say."

Then all the junkers started laughing.

I'm getting my motorcycle and taking him back home. This is not kinda going well...

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't m-mean too. Can I go?" Goggles says politely trying to get up.

Good thing no one noticed me getting on my motor, but now I started turning it on now causing attention.

"Get the fuck out of my way. I'll fix your goddamn motors." I start driving towards Goggles way.

"Get on." Goggles quickly stood up and hopped in the back.

"Your taking him already? We wanted a good deal with this guy."

Tsk.

"Look your going to have to grab a hold of me since I'm riding. If you don't hold on you are going to fall out. Ride or die Goggles. I don't care for-" immediately he holds on.

I start to drive of immediately before they will start talking bullshit.

Immediately for me, "What the fucking hell were you doing there!? Give me an honest mean full question. God you make me so fucking angry." I started to drive more faster than before which I didn't care about my speed limit.