Chapter 1

It was early in the kingdom of Fredbear's, All the villagers and royalty slept. Except for one little girl with orange hair that passed through a field almost on the edge of the kingdom of Fazbear's.

Enjoying the beautiful scene sitting in the grass seeing how the river ran from the other kingdom. She always questioned how it was, her father never let her go and she had to give the example to the villagers. What she didn't know was that other figure was watching her.

"Elizabeth? What are you doing here? you should be sleeping" Say the one with brown hair. Michael, her big brother, he had seen her.

"Oh, hello Mikey. I just was seeing the view" Elizabeth say unconcerned, she was hoping that this lie would work.

"You are planning to go. Isn't that true?" Say Michael, he was easy to fool but there are things that he knows Elizabeth is capable of doing.

"Is that... You don't feel at least a bit of curiosity to go? Daddy never let us go and I'm a little tired of that"

"You know perfectly that father wouldn't let us go. You know why and if he let us he for sure would send one of that animatronic guards that he is building" Say Michael with annoyance, and it was true, his father. William Afton the king of Fredbear's, always was in his office buying things that the little Elizabeth didn't know what it were.

"At least that shows that he cares about us" Muttered Elizabeth but for her misfortune Michael could heard it.

"Whatever you want to believe, I think he just had us for obligation. That's it, I will see you in the palace, I suggest you to come with me if you don't want him discovering you are nearby the other kingdom" Michael with that, go to the palace before he was discovered. Putting his Foxy mask again.

Elizabeth was left with her thoughts. Her father loves her? It's true that she was born just for obligation? No no. Foolishness. Nothing of that was true. She just needs her father to notice she is perfect for be the next queen. She didn't want to admit it, but she is a little jealous of Michael, she believes that he always was the favorite.

Lefting that behind, Elizabeth got up of the rock she was sitting and go to the palace. Saying goodbye of that beautiful place.

Later in the morning, the kingdom started they works and the king already wake up and directly later of breakfast go to his office. Nobody knows what he do it there. And didn't tried to questioned him.

Elizabeth was tired of all of this and go see her father. She will tell him how she helped some villagers and trained with Michael and Evan.

She opened the door and here he was, he father working in blueprints about his new guards.

"Come on. Work" growled William, this was supposed to be executed to perfection. "I can't believe this. Other failed attempt" Sighed.

"Daddy, daddy! Guess what I did today " Say the girl with orange hair excited hugging one of the legs of her father.

"Hello Elizabeth, now I'm working so not now"

"Not even to know what I did today?" Questioned Elizabeth, with a little of hope that the answer would be that he could heard for once one of her histories.

"No Elizabeth, I can't, go to play or do something" Say William a little stressed. Elizabeth who didn't wanted to go, tried to search something to attract the attention of her father.

"And if I ask you to tell me about her" Questioned Elizabeth, pointing to a clown animatronic, with red pigtails and a little blush on her cheeks , wearing a red dress that reached to his knees but with protections all in her body and blue eyes.

"Her name is Circus Baby and she will be my first general before Eve will be the next" Say William with confidence "But before I want to test a more simple system with those two: Fredbear and Springbonnie"

"Daddy, his name is Evan not Eve" The girl say annoyed. Her father always confused their names. William just rolled his eyes at that statement.

"Daddy, How do you think on these designs?" Questioned Elizabeth a little curious of her father's creativity, ignoring what happened just seconds ago. William smiled nostalgic.

"Once upon a time there were two friends princes that had a dream in common: improve robotics. They got alone pretty well. Until one of the parents of one of the princes died making that prince take care of the kingdom and the treasure. His other friend wanting to experiment, asked the prince for doing it with the treasure." William's face changed to nostalgic to seriousness, he take a pause and continued. " The prince declined the offer and his friend feeling betrayed, fought and promise to create a treasure more powerful than his, and believe me. His promise became true." Say William, the last with a sadistic smile.

"So you were inspired of them?" The girl asked once again. Amazed by the story.

"Yes, yes. I inspired for their designs" Say William annoyed, remembering of who he was talking to.

...

In that moment a little girl with dark brown hair see of her window the palace of the distant kingdom. She questioned: What happens there? Or Is that king that bad how the others tell? Several questions in her curious mind. When a girl with blonde hair opened the door of her room.

"How are you Charlie? I have good news!..." Say the girl with a little of excitement in her voice.

"Hello Susie, I'm fine. And you?" Say Charlotte, without excitement looking at her friend.

"You are still thinking on going there? You shouldn't go. Their king is well.. Their king, and besides. Our king wouldn't like that!" Say Lady Susie that was sure of what Charlie was thinking.

"Is that... You don't feel curiosity of knowing what's there?" Say Charlotte turned to the window. Seeing the purple palace.

"Princess Charlie, even if I have curiosity. I think that is better that we stay here. Is sure. Who knows what would be in there?!" Say Susie altered of the princess thinking on go.

"But. How do we know is true?... Susie, today I'm going to know it"

"Princess, please, I'm begging you. Don't do it"

"Sorry Susie but I need to know what's in there"

...

"If you are going. I'm coming too" Implored Susie worried for her friend.

"Good. We are going to pack things and go. Today we are seeing Afton's kingdom" Say Charlotte excited of her friend accepting the proposal. Maybe Susie wasn't sure of this decision. She felt uneasy about this. But, she needed to assure Charlie would be okay.

Who knows what things would be in that kingdom.