Chapter 7

The next day, everyone noticed the princess' disappearance. William was surprised that at this hour of the day. He hasn't see the sweet girl go down to pay him a visit, but he guessed she was playing with her brothers. But he didn't complain, it was the best and he could do his plans more quickly.

Michael already noticed it, Elizabeth hasn't go out of her bedroom for eating her breakfast and lunch. He didn't like this and went directly to her bedroom.

A pink door with flowers was in front of the brown haired teenager. He knocked the door three times but there was not answer, this worried Michael more than he already was, Elizabeth always answered the door thinking it was their father or for thinking it was and important matter.

"Liz, It's me, Mikey. Open the door" Michael say in an authoritarian and harsh tone. He had more important things to do than wasting his time with a bratty little girl that didn't wanted to go out of her room

Seeing that there wasn't an answer, he tried to enter, but the door was locked from the inside. Michael was desperate, this was not normal, he decided to kick the door and that opened it.

But... There was no one in there.

Michael was worried, the window wasn't open, the toys were in their place. And her bed was untouched.

She was here yesterday at night.

Then, where she could be?

Michael seeing that there was nothing here, went down to the service's room and told the workers saying that this had to be secret. He didn't wanted the kingdom or his little brother to know this.

His father could know for all he cared.

Michael searched angry for the green eyed girl, but didn't notice an animatronic had changed her eye color and was nervous of what could happen.

Every worker searched for the little girl outside and inside the palace. Michael just had two options of were the little girl could be. He ran and grabbed his coat with his boots. He didn't wanted to be recognized by anyone in the village.

He went outside the palace, the sun was down at this point, this make him run to the field of beautiful flowers that divide the kingdoms.

But he couldn't find her.

He only saw an animatronic of red pigtails looking to the other kingdom with a nostalgic look and sit in the same position his sister did.

Michael hide in the same brush where he would always hide to scare her

"This is your revenge Charlotte? I guess it's fair, hm?" Said the animatronic with a soft voice, almost like a whisper.

The animatronic step up and kicked a little of the ground. "This is what you wanted ah?! How I will be the queen now! How my brothers will know! Charlotte! Wanting to help your father is that bad?!" The animatronic screamed to nothing, tired of kicking she sit and hugged her knees.

Michael thought it was a glitch in her system. He should tell his father when he came back to the castle. Until she throw a red bow.

"Then, I guess there's no more Elizabeth Afton. It's just Circus Baby now." She said in a whisper Michael could heard.

The animatronic with red pigtails step on the bow with anger.

"Elizabeth Afton is dead and it's my fault. I should have heard daddy so I won't end like her"

Michael hearing that ended petrified with his eyes wide open. 'It's just a glitch' he thought reassuring himself. But he has discovered the inevitably truth.