Chapter 4

The kingdom of Fazbear's was safe because of the princess lost. But nothing was more strong than the emotions of the king in this moment. Sad for the princess lost and angry at Fredbear's king.

Nobody of the townsfolk knew why the princess was dead. The king could told them and the others that knew preferred to don't make it public.

But something was certain.

Everyone will miss the young princess.

And two people were thinking it was their fault the princess was dead. The king and the friend of the princess Susie.

...

Susie asked herself why the king didn't let go Charlotte or what would had happened if she didn't accept going with Charlotte and stayed. If this would have happened of any other way.

But something it was for sure for her this was her fault.

...

Elizabeth looked at the other kingdom, today was the day they were going to bury the "princess"

Elizabeth sometimes felt Charlotte didn't deserve to die, but, that's what happens for being egoist. If they wanted to save her, why they didn't have her daddy their treasure? Everyone would live happily ever after like a fairly tail!

...

Right?

...

Her daddy wasn't bad,he just wanted to help, and she will help him fulfilling his dreams and she will make him proud. So she will be the favorite and daddy will spend all the time with her! And for sure she will not longer be the host. She will be the queen.

But for sure her father was already proud of her. She should visit him.

Walking to her father's office. She met with her brother! It seems that he was crying, probably for her brother's joke, she should ask him how he felt, bit there were more important things to that losing time with emotions.

So she just ignore her going to her father's office. Michael and him could solve that alone.

...

"Daddy! Daddy!" Say the little girl with green eyes, running towards her father who was working in one of his suits.

"Elizabeth I'm busy"
"Elizabeth. Estoy ocupado" Dijo William sin voltear la mirada.

"But! I want to know how are your designs going and in what can I help you!" Say Elizabeth, trying to attract his attention.

"You did enough helping with the other problem. You don't have to help anymore" Say William focused in ending the endo-skeleton .

"At least tell me how Springbonnie and Fredbear are going!" Say Elizabeth with a little bit of hope in her eyes.

"IF I TELL YOU HOW ARE THEY GOING YOU WILL STOP ANNOYING ME UNTIL I END UP ALL OF THE ANIMATRONICS I HAVE UN MIND!" Screamed the man with dark brown hair. Tired of his daughter.

"YES!" Screamed the girl with green eyes, excited of knowing how these things work and to spend time with her father.

"Good, well, I already explained you what are the springlocks right?" Asked the man sitting in his desk.

"No" Answered Elizabeth, really, yes, William already tell her with details what are springlocks. And she grabbed some books that Michael gave her to distract. But if that implied spending more time with her father. She will do it.

"Well, look..." William started to explain again what the springlocks are, and Elizabeth heard all of th explanation.

...