Chapter 5

Henry has changed a lot. The loved king of Fazbear's that heard closely his townsfolk and was prepared for almost everything now was a person who didn't have contact with the world. Just focused in ending his "big project" that in his words/: "Will end Afton and his legacy for once and for all."

Like always (since that horrible day) the duke had to take matters on his hands. Lefting his family behind once again, because the safety of the kingdom was in game.

Susie, the duke's daughter, has decided to explore the castle a little instead of staying in the garden like it was told until her mother came to get her home.

The kids' mind where complicated sometimes....

The girl of blue eyes started to walk through the hallways of the palace. Meanwhile her little walking she get to her friend's bedroom.

Many memories happened through her mind...

Since the drawings and games with Charlie until that tragic day where her life was took from this world.

But, something called Susie's attention to that room. Something strange, something unexplained.

She decided to push out the big light green doors slowly. Being careful nobody would hear her little steps.

When she was inside she closed the doors behind her.

And what Susie saw in her words "couldn't be described"

...

King Henry was becoming more centered in the animatronics every second of his life. Trying to search for the perfect design to them.

He wanted a friendly design, that seemed that couldn't harm a fly. But, when they saw something "wrong" directly attack it without mercy or consequences.

Until he found it.

Charlotte's old toys will work as an inspiration.

A bear, a rabbit, a chicken and a fox.

He just needs to grab some toys and his creations are going to be ready.

...

Susie was reserving her screams.

The puppet noticed this and tried to calm her.

"Susie... It's me! Charlie... It happened some time didn't it? You will ask 'What happened to you?' I... Don't know the answer too..."

The puppet tried to go near her but she backed away.

"DON'T GO NEAR ME! YOU'RE NOT CHARLIE!" Said crying the little Susie. She knew it was a bad idea coming here in the first place.

Then, Charlotte thought in something that could make Susie believe her.

"Remember the night of my death? I convinced you to go to the palace of that... Monster. Where Elizabeth tricked us to kill me. And I'm sorry for not resisting but .... He make it difficult"

The puppet was almost going to cry. When two arms decided to hug her.

"I believe you Charlie.... But how?"

Charlie doubt a little, not knowing herself what happened with her.

"The truth is I don't know but.... That's not important right now! The important thing is that I've been having these dreams where you, Gabriel, Jeremy, Fritz and other girl are murdered.... By him..." Spoke Charlotte in a serious tone grabbing her friend's shoulders.

"But who's the other girl? A- and what implies this? Who's he?" Susie had so many questions in the head. She was exhausted with her friend being a puppet thing. She didn't need other thing to worry.

"He is... Afton. He is going to kill you. Please, protect them Susie, we don't have much time. But promise me, promise me you're going to be careful near the man in purple " Said Charlotte in a serious and confident tone. Looking Susie in the eyes.

Susie's blue eyes wanted to cry, lefting everything, she is just a kid. Why he has to deal with all of this?!

But seeing the serious matters at hand. She decided to make a dangerous choice.

"I promise you. I will protect them" said Susie with a smile. This made the puppet sight and smile  or at least it was trying to make a smile.

Then. The door opened and the puppet went inside its box for never be seeing again.

"Susie?! What are you doing here?! You should've in the garden." It was king Henry.

Henry grabbed Susie and get it out of the room, he left with what was there, left Susie playing in the garden meanwhile he works.

Susie thought in the words in that room.

...

Henry having what he wanted of Charlie's room and solving Susie's problem. Went directly to his studi, but in the way he found the duke.

"My king, may we talk?" Said the duke in a serious tone.

"Not now I'm busy. It can't be in another moment?"

"Sir this is serious" with that the duke grabbed the king to the throne's room without giving time to the king to say a word.

...

"Good morning king Henry , we wanted to talk with you" Said Lady [REDACTED]. Mother of Gabriel, Cassidy and Frederick.

"Now what happened? Don't you see I'm busy." Said Henry with some annoyance in his tone.

"We're sorry but this matter can't wait until tomorrow. The thing is..." The real counselor, Jeremy's father, hesitated of he should tell this to Henry. But he knew if it wasn't him, nobody will be.

"We were thinking to give the crown to the duque and that him should've the king now."

This words were like a stab in the back for Henry. The feeling was so familiar.

"But, why? No, this is nonsense..." Henry paused some seconds before being interrupted by the only miss in the room.

"Henry, I'm not telling you this with my title, I tell you this like your friend... You need to rest, since the death of your daughter your mental health has been worse.
I think the best it's giving the crown to the duke or to your sister. Not for the kingdom. It's for you" spoke in a calm but serious voice.

"No, I'm perfectly fine! I don't need a replacement or something." Henry didn't want to accept the truth. He wasn't going to give the crown, Fazbear's was the only thing he had.

"Henry, we are your friends please-" The counselor was interrupted by the king.

"If you were really my friends, you would understand my point of view and let me be myself. Instead of trying to grab the only thing that I have left and give me another problem" said Henry with a glare. Seeing everyone with pure rage.

"Now, you may leave. I will still let you live in the palace. But don't talk again of me lefting the crown, or you will be taken as traitors and will be locked in the celling."

Spoke the king in a demanding tone.

"Henry, we understand your-" Said the duke to be again interrupted by the king.

"You don't and will never understand the pain of loosing the most important thing in your life by the hands who you used to call friend. Just because a stupid treasure that you couldn't protect anyways. Now, go. Before all of you go to the ceiling"

With that, everyone understood they have to obey and went to their bedrooms taking their son's with them.

Henry went to ending his animatronics with a thing in mind.

"I will show them that I can protect the kingdom. I don't care what it's the cost. I will have my revenge."

"Be careful William. Your old pal is going for a visit"

...

UFFF THAT COST A LOT OF TIME-