Chapter 9

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Gore

William was sitting in his desk, he didn't believe what was happening. The kids that he killed years ago were trapped in Henry's animatronics.

"This happens when you left the work to two incompetents" Said meanwhile he get up and put his Springbonnie suit. He went covered so nobody discovered him.

He decided to go with an axe. He was going to destroy those things and go. Easy, right? And for that he payed some of those... "Shadows"

He didn't go with criminals too often but this was an exception.

...

Shadow Freddy left the money to Shadow Bonnie, the king of Fredbear's payed him tons of money just for helping him to destroy some animatronics and erase the evidence. Who could deny that money?

"WOOHOO, WE ARE RICH!" Screamed the boy with a bunny mask getting the money with the unique spark, they were still trying to convince someone that it was the authentic one and buy it. The one with bear mask smiled seeing his little brother happy and put a hand in his back. Later of saying their goodbyes he went where he was supposed to meet Afton.

...

Shadow Freddy fulfill his part of the deal, he brought all the animatronics to the hall were Afton was. And left without a trace, the king also ended of destroying the last animatronic. There's nothing that was interfering with his plans now, or that's what he believes.

A little girl with blue eyes alerted her friends of the danger, so all of them were determined to follow Afton to his palace, this was the day they will obtain their revenge.

...

The king of Fredbear's was about to get out his armor when he saw something odd... A girl with black hair in pigtails.... That started at him dead in the eyes with a gold bear mask.

It was a soul.

It appeared more, everyone with their respective mask. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and... The Puppet?.

Oh no.

Oh! But he had the suit. They couldn't do anything. They still fear him, he was the one winning and the one who had control.

He laughed, this seemed like a joke to Afton. Big mistake.

⚠️Gore⚠️

The purple man felt something stabbing him in the chest, he forgot the first rule of his creations. "No sudden movements". He tried to take off the chest desperately but that just led to his arms being stabbed. Later, his legs were stabbed and he slowly started to bleed, later his face was stabbed.

He tried to ask for help, but not even a whisper came out, just sounds that not even himself could understood. He could feel the smile of the girl with the golden bear mask, he saw everywhere and the children slowly started to disappear.

Until he couldn't see a thing.

⚠️Gore ended⚠️

Michael didn't know how to feel about his father's disappearence, or the tape were he told his sister was trapped in Circus Baby. He also didn't know why all the animatronics (including Henry ones) were in the castle, where the personal go, and why his father's office was closed and locked.

What a big start in the throne.

He tried to search something he could do, but he only found a tablet with an annoying voice calling him "Eggs Benedict".

Oh, how he hated that.

He eat gumballs meanwhile tried to check on the animatronics until he get to Circus Baby's station. The annoying voice of "Hand Unit" wasn't talking to him anymore. It was a feminine one that seemed like a whisper.

She told him to hide and keep silence and that if he saw any eyes he should point his flashlight to them, he did as asked and survived.

Ok, he has his doubts but at least survived.

When he got up of this base his father seemed to have, he found the other animatronics searching for him, the brown haired male ran quickly to the persona's office and closed the metal door.

"How lucky I am" Said Michael sighting still eating his gumball. He proceed to do what he used to do all the nights and watch over those... Things, meanwhile he also pointed out what task he needs to do tomorrow

That's how all his 4 nights passed, with a possible jumpscare from Funtime Foxy and with a kidnapping there. At least the gumballs make him don't loose his sanity.

But he would already be free of this hell, he already hired other people to take care of the problem. He finally found them and they would be perfect, just one more night.

He sight about the thought, the feminine voice guide him through the vents, he thought it was Circus Baby and trusting her has work for now.

So now he only have to trust everything would be alright.

Until he got to the Scooping room, the same thing that broke Circus Baby the other time. And behind the window, there they were, an amalgamation of wires and animatronics.

They started to talk about how they need him and this was the best but he stopped paying attention.

He started hyperventilating, he tried to escape. He didn't wanted to die, but nothing worked.

The last thing he felt was how the scoop went through him.

...

Or maybe that wasn't.

He wake up, in her father's office, with one of the suits he create and... An endoskeleton with red eyes?

This couldn't be worse.

"Michael, it's me. I need your help" Said that voice with british accent, and Michael knew what he had to do.

He ran.

He didn't want any connection with this guy, he didn't even knew what was happening.

And he didn't wanted his help to understand it.

He turned to see his hand. Why it was purple?

What was happening?

What he had turned?

He again knew what he had to do.

He would go with Henry, even when everything in the world was telling him not to.

...

I know, so short for the final chapter. But, there's going to be a sequel so don't worry. The epilogue is on its way.