Chapter 8

Warning, this contains:
⚠️Gore (very little)⚠️
⚠️ Bullying ⚠️
⚠️ Insomnia ⚠️ (idk if that's a warning)
⚠️Bad parenting ⚠️

The brown haired boy was hiding in his bedroom of those "creatures" that called themselves "knights" in the palace. Tomorrow would be his birthday party, and being honest he didn't even wanted to celebrate it.

He heard cautiously the two doors and watched his bed. How he had came to this? Everything had a name. Michael.

Since Elizabeth's death, Michael and his friends just scared him more than they already did before, he always tried to tell one of the service people or his father but nobody payed him attention.

It didn't matter what he did.

Michael always won.

He hasn't sleep in a week, he always had a sense of insecurity since the first animatronic his father made.

One sound took him out of his thoughts, 6 a.m. Oh! How he would like to sleep right now. But sadly he can't.

Someone knocked on the door, it was a service person.

"Young prince, your father says that you get ready. You will have a day out, don't keep him waiting. Your breakfast will be served in the dinning room." Their voice sounded tired and monotone, that sometimes he questioned if happiness was possible. Everyone sounded like that for him.

But he was already used to it.

He didn't bothered to answer, he knew already the person was gone. He stood up and went to his closet with a flashlight to grab the clothes that his father choose for him. Or at least the one that he thought he was supposed to wear. He changed fast, hug his Fredbear plushie and went to the dinning room.

...

Later of a breakfast and some insults of his brother. They were outside with their father, they were going to a pizzeria that just opened with an arcade, he didn't have friends so he didn't invite anyone, and honestly he didn't consider those kids his friends. Just acquaintances.

The lights were bright and the waitress were going to give their food soon. He went to play on the arcade a little, his brother and his group keep bothering him but he didn't care.

Until something break him.

"We have a surprise for you little man. We are going to visit one of the knights." Said the boy with a Freddy mask.

If he wasn't terrified before, he now was.

He ran and hide under one of the nearest tables, he thought they won't find him and was safe. He hugged his bear plushie strongly and waited.

Michael raised the tablecloth and the one with a Bonnie mask grabbed him, they started charging him to the animatronic knight.

"C'mon, don't be a crybaby! He just wants to give you a kiss" His brother say in a joking tone. The fourth raised him to the bear's mouth and left him there.

⚠️Gore⚠️

"See, I told you. Nothing bad ha-" The boy in the Foxy mask was cut off by a sound, the four boys turned to the source and saw a scene they wanted to forget. The brother of the one with Foxy mask was with the head covered in blood.

A pit of that liquid make presence, everyone ran out of the room and Michael tried to get out his brother. But just got to get out some part of the head and the corpse of his brother in front of him.