ch1 : space bracelet

I was walking on my way home , when I saw a stall selling all kinds of fake jade, and I was really attracted to bracelet from the first time I saw it, it was like it meant to be with me. It's a jade bracelet decorated with red lily, I looked at it but there is nothing special about it other than its beauty. Suddenly , I felt pain in my fingers ,and I saw a thin wound and blood rolling down and a strange scene was happening . The bracelet actually absorbed all the blood and at some point the wound healed on it own . I was shocked , I looked left and right and when I was sure no one saw this , I run to apartment .

I am a senior , in my fourth year of university . I finally lived alone , without the trouble of living with my stepmother and stepsister that bully me or the father that give me nothing else than money.

I walked to my room made sure I locked the door and looked again at this bracelet .

I tried how the heroines in novel tried to get into their magical space by muttering 'in' in my heart, and when I opened my eyes I found myself in another world , it was a real paradise .Trees are everywhere ,the air has a fresh fragrance of flowers and there is a river gurgling in the middle and there is actually a bridge and an ancient house near the river .In front of this house there is a big peach tree that created a beautiful scene with the faint petals that fall.

I happily reached out to push open the door of the house and walked in.

The house was divided into two floors. I looked at each room. The bottom floor of the bamboo house was the living room, kitchen, and a study. Everything was elegant and exquisite .

The kitchen surprised me a little. I never thought that inside this ancient house there was actually a modern kitchen. It was similar to the kitchen in the villa where I live . There were all kinds of advanced electrical appliances.

When I stepped into the study, i was shocked by the wall of books in the room. "

For some reason, I felt that there was something on the desk that attracted me so I went to the desk. I saw a letter waiting for me to open it . The handwriting was really very good compared to my simple one . But I was completely terrified by what was written on it . It was written that this bracelet was opened by someone who is going to die . The person chosen by it will die after three days of opening the space and will transmigrate to a world where he or she was supposed to live or to the world that she yearn to live in , and she will reborn as a baby . The rest of the letter describe the important thing in this space . There is a storage room in the second floor that can preserve anything put in it . The river outside contain a sweet magical water that can heal injuries and illness and can make the person that drink it live longer and be more beautiful and stronger .The space is completely controlled by its owner . The plants planted inside the space grow faster and are more delicious than normal ones . The time inside the space is three times slower than outside .

For some reason I was happy about the part where I will die and travel to another world , I mean there is nothing that attach me to this world , no family , no friend , no lover . But I am afraid of leaving this world to ancient time or another harder world without the modern thing that exist in our world .

I decided to complete the house tour so I went to the second floor : it has a bedroom, a bathroom, and a storage room.

In the bedroom, there is a large European style bed , a big wardrobe that contains different beautiful ancient clothes for males and females of different sizes, an office with a computer and a corner with a sofa and a smart Tv on the wall.

The bathroom was also purely modern. It had a bathtub and a shower.

But what surprised the most is the storage room There were boxes of gold , jewelry and clothes fabrics placed in the storage room and all kinds of grains, meat and food boxes.

After completing my tour , I went back to the study and start listing the things to buy : all kinds of shoes , modern clothes and clothes fabrics with a sewing machine , a strong car , a small boat , medicines , skincare products and makeup (of course), food (and certainly all kinds of fast food and cakes) , animals (chicken,cow,sheep,bees,..), fruits and vegetables, all kind of modern devices ...

I hope I didn't forget anything .

This the third after becoming the space owner and it's suppose to be my last day in this world . I had bought everything in my list (with my daddy's money) and I was thinking of the type of the world that I was traveling to. Beep beep ... I looked to my left and I was blinded by the car's light . Yeah guys I died because of a freaking car accident , of all type of death, god choose the most tragic one . The last thing I remember is the huge pain that I felt and the screaming of people around me calling an ambulance.