ch5: The camel valley

We left in a group of ten people , Winston , me and my eight brothers .

My mother has seven mates : my father a fox, one stepfather eagle and five mates leopard .

She gave each of them two or three cubs , that made me have 15 brothers , two died when they were young and five had already their mates , so I had only my eight brothers with me .

On the road I was riding Winston back , at night I slept cuddling him and in the day I was happy looking around when we rest and discover strange plants around me .

During this trip , me and Winston become closer . He already got used to my touch , and he even started taking the initiative to hug me , kiss me or to demand me to rub his head .And I loved him more and more . He was the type of a man that any women will dream to have , he's so nice to me and spoil me even more than my brothers ,his kisses are so gentle and domineering and every day I spent with him is fun.When I used things that I took out from my space , he didn't ask but he showed me that he will protect my secrets even without knowing them. I loved every feature in him.

But that wasn't the case for my brothers , they tried every single way to separate us so they send him to hunt or pull me to ride their back or glare at him when he become all touchy , but we got used to it .

We finally arrived to Camel Valley. When arriving every male around us were looking at me shocked by my beauty.

"God she's so beautiful"

"look at her small waist and big boobs"

"her clothes are weird but beautiful , what kind of furs is that"

"God if only I become the partner of such a beautiful female"

"look, is that her partner , he's so ugly , did he force her or something ?"

My brothers glared at them and all males left terrified .

I was pouting ,"whom I choose is my own business" I murmured

Winston heard me and start rubbing against me to show me his happiness.

I finally left with Winston and went to search a temporary place to leave in .

I sorted all kinds of fur from my space to create a bed , Winston was shocked seeing this but he didn't speak . He just approached me and pulled me to the bed to sleep while hugging me .

I have already become used to his presence and I loved sleeping while cuddling his beast form.

In the morning , I felt pain and little hot and humid in my vagina and I felt someone breathing harder next to me .

I opened my eyes and saw Winston red eyes, I was shocked and then knew what was happening. I got my first estrus period .

"You smell so good "he said looking at my lower part

"That ... "

He suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ears

 "don't even think of running away after three days "

I was shocked by his teasing , I was so embarrassed and just hide my red face in his neck. And he responded by a chuckle and a kiss on my hair .

Of course we end up being separated when I heard the growl in front of our house .

"You should take a shower and put some cotton to absorb blood , your brothers are trying to prevent singles males from approaching our house , your scent is more attractive than the one of other woman , I hope it doesn't attract feral " he sighed

"Well that I am already ready for this situation , just wait for me outside and I will come back in a moment"

He kissed me and left.

When I was sure no one is here , I entered my space , I took a hot shower ,wear my sanitary napkins and new clothes , I wrapped my heat pad around my tummy and left to search for Winston .

This is my chance to meet Harvey , so using my period pain as an excuse I finally got the chance to meet the second character .

He was a different kind of beauty from Winston , he was more the gentle one, with long blond hair and blue eyes , he looked me while being mesmerized by my beauty .

"Hi female , how can I help you?"

"Hi my name is Olivia , you can call me that , and I am here because of my period pain , this my first heat so I don't known what to do"

"Oh fem... umm Olivia , try drinking this hot soup and the pain will be relieved. "

"Okay .. That do you have a mate ?"

He looked at me confused than shook his head .

"Then do you want to be my second mate?"

He was shocked, than smiled and nodded repeatedly fearing that I will regret my decision.

I felt a hand pulling me closer to a hard chest , it was Winston.

I was a litlle bit guilty but in this world there is no female that survived by having one mate so ..

"Um this is my first mate Winston , he is the one that I will mate with after three days " I said while giving him a smooth kiss on the lips

He just smiled and nodded to me .

"Um that I don't have a mark to protect you , so .. so .."

" I didn't choose you because you're strong , it's more because of your gentleness and medical talents, I like you so I want you to be my mate .

He just blushed and nodded.

And here we are with my second mate , Harvey .