Ch 19: Bonfire

After we entered the house , Parker finally looked at Felix .

"He's Felix from eagle tribe , he's my new mate" he nodded and ignored Felix , well at least he didn't glare at him.

While we were sitting there was a knock on the door , I opened and it was actually my brother Eric and his mate Eve , I hugged him and he pulled me to introduce me to his partner , she was so kind just like in the novel , I already saw my brother mark and it was on her heart , I smiled all proud .

"You always came to see Parker but you never came to see me , you didn't forget me did you?"

"No I didn't , I promise " I said while feeling really guilty

He just messed with my hair and smiled .

"Well Eve is pregnant with our cubs , so don't forget to come and see them next time "

"oh congratulation , yes don't worry I promise I will come to visit you next time , I will bring my cubs to meet their cousins , oh wait for me , I can give gifts to Eve "

"but you have already done it before "

"that's different , that was to help you courting her and now this my real gift "

Thank god I bring a basket with me every time so I can hide the fact that I took things from the space.

"there is chocolate and some raisin , the cream is my new invention , it can help you protect your skin from the sun and even brighten it , I hope you like it ."she nodded with a smile and thanked me.

"Brother now that you have a partner ,why don't you go back to see mother , I am sure she will like her" she blushed

"Well I didn't ask because I was afraid she would refuse me , but seeing how she blushed I don't think she hate it "he answered while smiling at his mate , they didn't took much and left , leaving me with a leopard glaring at me.

"What is it ?"

"The chocolate was mine right , why did you give it for that female ?"

"I really want to kill you one day , I didn't forgot about your part so don't worry ,this is your chocolate , and I even bring you shampoo and body wash "

He smiled and took the chocolate , eating all of it directly , I could see the disgust look on Felix face , but I just chuckled .

We left after eating the rabbit and I actually ended up cooking , because my brother was the worst at that .

When we arrived , it was already sleep time , Winston was waiting for me because today was the day I will sleep with him , he took me from Felix hands and took me to the bed and it wasn't as simple as that , yes we mated or let me say that everyday I ended up mating with the one who is sleeping with me , I really got enough of this torture and finally I got my heat , now I can finally get to rest for three days .Aryan was smiling because my heat will end the day he sleep with me and that mean that if I get pregnant there is a big chance that I will get his cubs.

Well I spend those three days stuck at home , because of my smell , and my grandma and Mia always came to give me company .Grandma was also surprised by the makeover that I did for the castle and even went to ask Aryan about the mysterious buyer , the poor was completely confused and looked at me asking me for help, but that was so funny so didn't help .

After a week was the time of the yearly bonfire . Actually every tribe or city have their bonfire not on the same day , in that way the single males can still travel to another tribe to try their luck again there.
During my three days of heat I had already made clothes for my males (or let's say skirts). I tried to do different design but with the same colour (white with red patterns ) , and added a pouch for all of them where I put the pills that I already gave to my first mates. They was so happy  that they even forgot how they reacted to what I'm wearing. I chose to match with my mate so I wear a simple red oriental clothes and it was tight so it shows all my sexy curves and I liked it , even if I didn't want new mates , I loved being beautiful (yep our female lead is so full of herself ) . When we arrived I let my males prepare our place and I went to speak with the other queens . Other then the fox and lion tribe there was also peacock tribe(the one where Muir left the heroine in the original story), sheep tribe and phoenix tribe . So there was 4 queens other than me . I greeted them and sat next to my grandma. She was wearing one of the clothes that I gifted her and she was happy seeing me looking proud to the other queen .I observed the 3 other females , the sheep queen was a gentle average looking female , she smiled quietly at me , but what I liked the most about her was the peaceful atmosphere she created around her , she was wearing cotton top and skirts , that I assumed was made by her males shedding , the peacock female was a fat ugly woman , she was exactly like Eudora , she was wearing the minimum of clothes and marks all over her body can be seen (most of them are peacock ) she looked so proud with her nose up in the air and I saw her glaring at me from time to time, the last female , the phoenix queen was wearing a mesmerising dress made with phoenix feather and all kind of shiny jewellery , she has a golden mesmerising fox eyes and red hair , she was so fucking gorgeous , she looked at me and give me a wink and I couldn't help but blush , she started laughing hysterically at my reaction .

"Tana , stop it already , you always like to make fun of people " grandma said while glaring at Tana "this is Olivia , my granddaughter , a black fox , this Tana , the phoenix queen , she is a red fox , this Emma , the sheep queen , she is a sheep and this Lola the peacock queen , a peacock "

I nodded but then I saw the phoenix queen change her place and sat next to me.

"Well you are so beautiful and cute , how about meeting my sons , they are all capable and handsome , you will never regret it , maybe even Ember will like you "well she whispered the last part but I heard it clearly 

"No thanks madam , but right now I don't think I'll be accepting new males for now , I already have 9 mates and I think it's enough for now"

"How can 9 mates be enough for a female , the more you get the better and even you should meet my son and then you can say whatever you want , okay , you will only see one son and you can you can refuse him if you didn't like him"

"Are you still trying to find a mate for that arrogant son of yours ,he had already refused to mate with other female acting narcissistic all day " my grandma sneakered 

"He's not narcissistic , it just that he didn't find someone he likes , and the other females disgust him because they are not beautiful in his eyes , and I heard that she mated with the lion king and both of them are friends and have the same taste and I don't think a male in his right mind will refuse just a gorgeous female , just wait I will call him and came back "

I was shocked by what just happened and I couldn't react fast enough to stop her , my grandma yelled at her but she just kept running without looking back.