ch18 : Eudora

Aryan was the first to come back , he looked shocked at the portrait that I did and then he looked at me warmly , I think he liked it .After it was Winston and the cubs , they returned proud like usual with their preys.My other mates went to hunt colossal and give me emerald .I told them to stop but they said that this is their training to become stronger so I just ignored them. Harvey came back late because a female was giving birth.

Now that everyone is here , I took them to the big table to eat , I can see their curious gazes all around but they didn't ask as usual.

"You really decorate the castle and give it a whole new light , it's so beautiful now , when the royal guest came , I can show it off "well I didn't know that my Aryan had this childish aspect but I was amused .

After dinner , I couldn't wait to show them the bedroom , I put the cubs to sleep after being sure they liked their new room . When my mates entered the room , they was mesmerised by the big paint that I did and how I arranged the room. "everyone has his own room, for the big bed it's mine , overnight I will sleep with a male in order , so everyone can sleep with me , I will take it in the order of our mating , we will start after mating with Felix and Max" they looked confused then they nodded , well Aryan looked sad , but I can't be unfair .

They all liked their own places and how I painted them.Today I slept between Max and Felix , tomorrow was the day to mate with them and I wanted to approach them more so their mark will be closer enough to my heart, I actually liked how they are so special and different from my other mates , and I liked that aspect very much .But I think someone think differently with how Curtis squeezed his tail around my waist .(I don't how long he was to reach me from his bed )

The next day , I woke up being sandwiched between the two males , I could feel the heat around them and they already started taking action by kissing my neck and pulling on my clothes, guess I am getting a two times but I am a little afraid because when I did it before with the three of my mates I was tortured alive , but it was exciting too so I let them be .

When I woke up again,it was already night , Felix was hugging my waist and sleeping while putting his head between my chest , I blushed . Max wasn't here so I assumed he went to prepare dinner . Felix felt that I was awake and he smiled at me and kissed my waist , well his mark ended up being there with Max's mark on the other side .He carried me and took me to the spring to take a shower .I already noticed that they have cleaned my body , but I really needed a shower .

Max came not long after and gave me a plate filled with meat and rice , fruits and water to drink. I really felt like a living queen , this life is really nice . 

The next day , I was woken up because a female was searching for me , it was actually Mia , or let me say a new Mia , she was mesmerised by the decoration I did in the hall while siting on a couch . When she saw me , she wore an excited expression and ran toward me :

"Your cream worked like magic , not only did she remove those ugly spots but made my skin more white and tender , my mate was shocked when he saw my face yesterday and he didn't let me leave the house , that's why I came to thank you today ." she said while blushing " I actually gained two new males of level 2 in a day , thank you so much ." she hugged me and I hugged her back , she was so cute and I couldn't help it .

Max came with two plates of fruits and some juice , so we sat back on the sofa to eat our snack. She looked around and whispered : "this chair is so comfortable , how did your mate do it ?"

"Well it's actually a mysterious male that came searching for Aryan and I bought the furniture that I like , I don't know how he done it , but when he came back I promise to tell you if you are interested " she nodded and continued eating the fruits 

"this the payment for the cream , I hope it's enough " she gave me an energy emerald 

I patted her head and said : "you're my friend now , so don't think about paying me " but she still insisted , so I just gave her a shampoo , a shower gel and conditioner with a wood comb . "I think this will be enough for the emerald then " she took them after being shocked by what they're description and left after a while . 

Today , I decided to visit that stupid brother of mine . I called for Felix and we left after eating lunch .

The camel village is actually closer to the fox and lion tribe than to the beast city , so we arrived faster . I didn't find Parker at his house so I searched for him around , it didn't took long to find him yelling at a female refusing to mate with her .

"You ugly thing , don't touch me that's so disgusting , who wants to have cubs with you , I said many times that I'm not going to become your mate , so leave me alone "

Before even waiting for the female answer , Parker saw me and came running toward me without forgetting to push the other female out of his way .

"Sister you're here , let's go home , I just hunted a rabbit , I know you like eating it so I will do some barbecue for you in no time."

I hugged him and then looked at the other female that was glaring at me ,well it was Eudora . 

I smirked in her direction and answered : " I am really sorry but my brothers eyes are immune to beauty so your level that is below the average can't even be put in his eyes and if you came back to my brother I will be sure to make you feel what it means living a hellish life " I said while realising my aura , she looked at me shocked then trembled , and run away.

Well I'm sure now she wouldn't get close to my brother again ,  I looked at my brother and he was shocked :"that wasn't an aura right ? female aren't supposed to have it , so why does my sister have it , was she a male pretending to be a female , no my sweet sister can't be a male ..."

I hit the back of his head , this brother of mine is really more stupid then I thought , I don't know what the author saw in him to make him one of the male leads : "I can use aura because of the lotus mark , and I am a female so don't worry " I said the last phrase with sarcasm 

"Wow sister is really awesome , you can really do everything , you're beautiful and kind , how am I supposed to find a female like you "

"yeah stop that flattery and let's go ,I am sure you will find someone you like , let's go to your house  "