Ch 12 : visiting the fox tribe

The next day was Shuu's turn , he was so gentle while mating and he keeps looking at my reaction every second. The day after was Alex's turn and this male has no restrain he didn't stop until morning and even wanted to continue another round in the morning , I really wanted to hit that dumb face so hard that he wouldn't ever be recognised.
Shuu's mark was on my neck and Alex's mark on my arm.
I should be happy to finally mating with all of them but no it's time for my first mates to mate with me , I can see the hunger in their eyes .I'm scared, someone please help me .

Finally spring came , I can finally leave the house and run away from here. Well I promised Parker to visit him every two months (even if it's more now) , so I'll just go and visit him.
I called Muir and we arrived to the camel village in two hours of flight .

« Sister I missed you so much , I knew you wouldn't forget about me , you're the nicest female I've ever seen . »
« Stop doing that every time you meet me , you're so old now and should find your mate but you're still acting like a child »
« Who wants those ugly and selfish women ? »
I just hit the back of his head and let him be .
« This my mate Muir , he's from the eagle tribe , and this my stupid brother Parker , I'm sure you know him »
Muir just smiled and gave me a nod , but Parker just glared at him.
Well , that was the average reaction that I imagined.
« Well I came with my babies to show them to their uncle but I think you're angry »
« No l'm not , I want to see your babies »
I can see his eyes shine from excitement . I revealed what I have in my basket , it was my babies , they were asleep . They grow up now and became so naughty , they like to do trouble with their step-fathers all day, they're only scared of their father , I think of Curtis too when he wake up too .
« Don't wake them up they are so naughty and I'm alone , they will make trouble everywhere if you do. »
« Okay I promise »
Well they woke up and to calm them down I threatened them of not loving them anymore and that actually worked . They played with their uncle for some time and then we left . The youngest one is the most loved by everyone because he had my color of eyes and he's using them to have his way everywhere , he has become so naughty .

Now that winter has ended , I can finally go and visit my grandpa . For this trip , the other two mates joined us, I tried to approach them , but that was impossible with how clingy Curtis was and how he threatened them every time they approach , I tried to warn him but he he just acted sad and rubbed his head on my neck to confort him .These males are really a trouble , without forgetting my little cubs , I think they are enjoying themselves during this trip , they just spent most of their time chasing bugs and butterflies or trying to frighten small animals , they were so funny. But when they were tired they come back to me to hug them to sleep .

We finally arrived to the fox tribe , we were stopped because of Curtis but they let him pass when they saw his mark on me. When I walked toward the castle I could feel all kind of eyes on me but I was used to it. Alex came next to me and took me from Curtis , that was a big courage we got in here , and hugged me and walked all proud toward the castle .His act was so funny , but I let him be. We finally arrived to the castle and I saw my grandpa already outside waiting for me , he just took me from Alex hand and gave him a nasty look , before smilling toward me.

"Oh grandpa baby finally came to visit me" he does this everytime and I just giggle because I find it funny 

"Well when I came back daddy told me that you visit it me and invited me to come here but I couldn't because of winter " I said acting like a baby clinging to his arm

He just laughed out loud and rubbed my hair to get me angry everytime.

"yes this is better , I like seeing you like a pufferfish when you are angry"

"Grandpa , you are so mean " I pouted my lips then remembered something and said "well then I am going to give the wine to someone else then and you could just find something else to drink"

That's when he stopped laughing and trying to make peace , we were really childish and everyone was looking at grandpa in shock as if he was possessed. He just glared at them and they left.  "well let's go I prepared your room and a room for your mates in the palace and you can visit your grandma after "

I just nodded and felt nervous because this the first time I meet my grandma , well I heard that she is the most beautiful female in the fox tribe and without counting the mermaid tribe that made her the most beautiful female in the beast world , grandpa always boasted about how he made grandma accept him as a male and that was really an interesting story .

We followed grandpa to the rooms and in the end we actually used only one room because all the mates wanted to sleep next to me.I gave my grandpa his wine and followed him to visit grandma . We went to the garden and saw an elegant woman sitting on a swing , with four male surrounding her . She was more beautiful than my mother with black hair and almond fox eyes but it was more her posture that drown you toward her. Well when we approached we heard something different.

"That stupid male , I told him many times that I want to see my granddaughter but he just stop me saying that the road is dangerous and all kind of arguments , and now that she is finally here he want me to wait here , I know he want to take my granddaughter for himself that nasty fox."

I couldn't help it anymore and just started laughing hysterically and when grandma turn around and looked at me , she paused for a second and then hugged me so tight and looked at my face and kept mumbling "you're more beautiful than I thought"