Ch 2 : reborn in the beast world

In a room, a beautiful women was giving birth to a girl , this was a huge event in the beastworld . Her mates were around her , all kinds of wrinkles on their faces . Finally a baby cry was heard .

Yeah I was that baby . At first , I was confused , I couldn't open my eyes . I heard laughter and people speaking around me (well at least we speak my language) . They were gasping about how beautiful I was . I really wanted to see myself . In my previous life , I was also extremely beautiful so I hoped I had the same face .

The leopard queen pov :

My womb hurts a lot but I finally got my wish true . I really wanted to have a female baby but I never had one , it was like I wasn't supposed to have one ,but I finally gave birth to one . I looked at my baby and I was shocked by her beauty , she has black hair just like her fox father , skin white like snow , red lips and a beautiful red lotus mark on her forehead . She was so cute making many expressions , pouting her lips and clenching her hand , it was like a small adult . I couldn't help myself kissing her over and over again , my fox partner kept looking at his daughter silently with extreme love , he approached me , kissed my forehead and tried to hug his child . happiness was written all over his face .."she's the most beautiful cub I have ever seen , thank you my wife"

end of the pov

I felt a warm thing hugging me , it was so warm and I liked it so I approached unconsciously . I heard a chuckle near my ears and a male and a female talking (I think my mother and father speaking) . Suddenly I felt something licking me and my face all wet , I tried harder to open my eyes and what welcomed me was a huge black fox , I couldn't help screaming but what I heard was a cry , a baby cry . At that moment I realized I was really reborn as a baby .

"Oh my" the fox transformed into a heavenly handsome man that looked exactly like me in my previous life but I had green eyes ."look at her green eyes , she's so beautiful" oh I guess I has my green eyes again .

The women took me in her arms and squeeze my soft cheeks muttering:"but a beautiful cub should be heavily protected " at what she said I heard growl as response .

Oh god , don't tell me I transmigrated to the beast world . So I came to the world that I was obsessed with ,and become an nonexistent character in my favorite novel as parker sister . Well whatever it is at least I can meet my favorites characters .suddenly a huge breast came into my sight and interrupted my thoughts . Oh god don't tell me that this is what I'm thinking about. Well the life of a baby is so embarrassing but it is comfortable . All I have to do is to drink milk , play with my brothers and my bunch of step-fathers and sleep .

I got used to my new family and got used to a new feeling called love .well the only problem is that my family has an obsession , I can't leave the castle until my sixteens because I was a goddess like beauty in this damn world , well I saw my appearance and it was exactly the same face that I had in my previous life , my bracelet transformed into a beautiful red lily mark on my forehead that made me sexier with my already hot body .Well at least I had my space where I could spend those damn sixteen years learning all kind of thing from the books in the study or watch tv or teach my family new things. They actually thought that I was a genius coming up with all those kind of ideas but at least I could make them and our clan (my step-father is the leopard king so parker is my step brother and one of my bodyguard) live a more comfortable and advanced life. Certainly the first thing that I improved was the food , like hell I would eat those damn dry barbecue every day , and then I shared with my mother all kind of everyday product like soap , shampoo , skincare , makeup , clothes ,shoes... Every time they ask me how I known or create all those things I told them it's a secret and they actually respected it saying as long as I don't show it to anyone .

My mom was like my best friend she was so cool and she was the most beautiful female in the beast world (well in our world she is just a normal beauty ), everyday she keeps learning me how a female should live in this world , how she should choose wisely her mates in order to stay safe , I learned also basic things in romantic relationship that wasn't detailed in the novel . Well for my mates I already have a list of my favorites characters in the novel so I already known who to choose but just the thought of marrying many husbands makes me blush .

My dad was more like my warm world , I loved hugging my father's fluffy fur and giggling and I loved sleeping next to him , well he gave me the father's love that I was yearning for in my previous life . He loved praising me , spoiling me and protecting me .Thank god I remember my previous life or with all this spoiling I would end up being spoiled girl like most female in this world.