Ch3: my first bonfire banquet

It has been sixteen years since I had been born in this world. Finally I can get out of this castle and see the outside world .This year , I was supposed to have my first heat (or what we call period in my previous world) , every women has one every year (thanks god not every month) and she should have a sexual relation with a male to be able to have babies so there is only one chance to become pregnant in that year . And today is my first bonfire and my chance to chose my first mate before my period .I was so happy because I could finally leave this castle , discover this new world and finally meet my favorite character : Winston . But I don't think that was the case for my stepfather and my step brothers , they were upset all day and trying to convince my mother to not take me to the bonfire , but they were fortunately rejected . I started to prepare my outfit for today , I went to the space , I took the longest shower , I did my no-makeup look makeup , for my hair I just put a flower headband and for my outfit I wear a red goddess ancient dress and the white coat that my father made me , I wear a pair of black boots and I was ready . I looked in the mirror and I was fascinated by my own beauty . I put some perfume and went to look for my family.

Well their reactions was amusing , at first they were shocked and then they were anxious , my father tried to do everything in order to make me change my clothes or just stay at home and not go to the bonfire . But my mother was proud with my beauty and she said that in this way I can attract strongs males to become my mates .

My father looked at me a last time , but with my mother glare , he just sigh and put me on his back and run toward the bonfire.

I finally arrived at the bonfire , I walked and just kept looking around searching for my hubby . My brothers kept protecting me , glaring at all the males around us . I can hear gasp around me and can feel those jealous eyes from time to time .

Next to a tree , I saw a handsome men with a scar on his left eye , white hair , two white round ears on his head . As I was looking at him our eyes unexpectedly met , there was surprise in his eyes , I just gave my most beautiful smile and wave at him. I heard gasp around me again and growl from behind (that was my brothers).

I just ignored them and ran toward Winston .

"Hi my name is Olivia , what's yours?"

He was shocked , and then I saw expectation in his eyes then it vanished like it didn't exist (that damn scar)

"My name is Winston , Can I help you ?"

Oh god , his voice is going to be the death of me .

"That... Do you want to be my first mate?"

At my question , I heard loud gasp around me and then there was only a silence . But all my attention was on Winston .He seemed happy and excited but certainly shocked.

"sister , why would you take an ugly man like him as your mate , even if he is strong , he doesn't deserve you " this damn Parker , I feel like one day I will kill him with my own hands .

At that time , I saw all the happiness in his eyes disappear , I didn't know what to say so I just blurted out all my thoughts :

"but I thinks he is so damn hot, he is so handsome and I actually like the scar on his face and I just want to kiss him , hug him and love him " well parts of my thoughts was a part of my obsession while reading the novel in my previous life .

"You find me handsome ... and .... wants me to be your spouse ?.. aren't you afraid of my scar ?" Winston asked in disbelief

I shook my head and looked at his eyes seriously , but he ended up blushing . He was so cute .

I looked at my brothers and just told them to leave but until their last moment they were glaring at Winston and trying to convince me to choose someone else .

I am finally alone with him. I sit next to him , and saw Winston glancing at me with a weird blush on his face , I couldn't help but give him a quick kiss on the cheek , he stiffened and was shocked by my approch , he was so damn cute .

"Well you should wait until I get my first heat to mate and become my first husband "

At my words , I felt many jealous glares at Winston, but I saw the happiness , excitement on his face .

"I can wait ... Even if you don't mate with me , I can just stay by your side as .. a guardian "

"I like you stupid ... who wants a damn guardian ?" I was really angry at this time

I pulled his hand and said : " That ... I heard that my first mates should buy their spouse a house , shouldn't you ask me about that"

I said as I leaned into his his arms .

He sit still without speaking ; I felt hot tears on my shoulder , I wanted to turn around , but he leaned on my shoulder and asked me for a minute to adjust his feelings .

I finally done my mission for today , so I took his arms and went to the direction where queens are seated , all the females looked at me in a jealous way , certainly there was Rosa that keeps glaring at me the whole time (well who cares)

"Mom this my first mate Winston "

My mother and all the females looked shocked .

I heard a chuckle from Rosa than she said :

"well what a weird taste "

I didn't answer , I just kissed my mother and left with Winston .

"So ... um ... what kind of a house do you like ?"

"A big house near a river , and I want it to be far from the populated area , and we can take my furniture from my past room in the castle"

"Um.. just come with me "

I jumped into his back and he run in a certain direction .

In a short time we were in front of a big house with two floors in front of river .I liked so I gave him a kiss and went to open the door .

On the first floor , there were a kitchen a storage room and a small room that will become my future bathroom and the big hall in the center will become the living room.

I went to the second floor where there was two big bedrooms , I decided that one will be for me and my husbands and the other one for my kids .

There was no furniture , so we just removed all the dust and went to the castle to take my furniture.

When I decorated all the rooms I was so tired , So I took Winstson hands , pulls him to the bed and hugged him to sleep.