ch 23: new trouble

When I entered I found Eve surrounded by her mates with my brother next to her holding his cubs to let his mate feed them . The little three leopard cubs were so cute.

"Look who's finally here , I thought that you already forget about me" my brother said as soon as he saw me

"No , I just had to spend some time with mom and daddies and I promised to came and see your little cute cubs so here I am "I said while making my way to sit next to my brother totally ignoring Bai

Eve smiled at me and then invited Bai to sit with us .

"Well I came to give Eve a gift for successfully giving birth to my little cute nephews, can I have them ?" I asked while giving Eve her basket . She smiled while taking the basket , well actually it was bigger than the one I give to my brother because there was a blanket for the cubs and a dress as a gift for Eve .

My brother put the three cubs on my laps and they was smelling me while I caressed them .

"So brother when are you going back to the beast city ?"

"Well Eve said to wait until you visit us before leaving , so now that you're here, it means that we're leaving tomorrow ."

"Then don't forgot to visit me when you have time , for now I will be staying in the beast city for few days but then , I will return to the lion village , I didn't show you my new cubs , they are still sleeping , I named them Bryan and Leo "
Eve smiled to me while caressing them .

"Well then I will be leaving , my mate is waiting for me outside "
I ignored Bai again and left , but she still approached me :
"Can you take me with you to the beast city , I don't like staying in this small village "
"You can ask my brother to do that after mating because he can't go back without accepting him as a mate "
"But I don't want to mate with him!"
"Why not ? He saved you so you're supposed to accept him as your mate but if you don't like him then refuse him directly and learn to not accept other people services without being able to afford it "
"But if I don't stay with your brother , what can I do ? Can't I stay with you? "
"What I am going to gain to have a stupid female at my side ?"
"It's about being kind to people more than gaining anything!"
What the fuck ? Does she think I am a saint going around helping people ?
I ignored her and continued running toward Ember, I messed my brother hair and gave him a hug then I left with my mate and cubs.
When we returned to the beast city , we stayed for a month before leaving .
I missed my sweet home , my friend and my grandma .

/ Bai point of view /

I was still shopping when suddenly I tripped and when I got up I found that my surroundings changed . I was chocked and terrified . Where I am and how did I end up here ? It didn't take long before a group of wolfs arrived and I had to run for my life . When I thought that I'm going to die , a leopard saved me . At first I was amazed until the leopard transformed into a handsome men . At that point I was more terrified than amazed by his face . He took me to his village and on the route I discovered that here women are rare and ugly and men are handsome and strong . When Parker took me to his house, I was relieved, at least they have some common sense like bed to sleep , they know how to cook , have beautiful clothes and even the beauty products are more effective than what we have on earth. But when I complimented the products , Parker started proudly describing how beautiful and smart is his sister . It didn't take long before we heard a knock on the door , Parker opened the door and a beautiful woman entered. I was amazed by her face but I was disgusted by her when I learned the meaning of the mark on her body . I mean I know that this is their culture but I couldn't just directly get it . And I think that she too was disgusted by my behavior . However for now she was my only choice to have a comfortable and modern life in this shitty world , but I was rejected by her and she insisted on me accepting her brother as a mate . Who want that immature guy?
But what was more shocking is her mate . That beauty, that aura , that elegance and you can see that he's rich and strong at a glance . If he was to be my mate I wouldn't mind staying here . He doesn't deserve to share a woman with other men . Thinking of this , I couldn't help blushing dreaming of our future life until a strong aura attacked me . I felt the death intention in it and I couldn't help trembling all over . She's a scary woman , that's for sure . But this didn't stop my desire to leave with her . But after visiting Eve , she actually left without turning back for once .

/end of Bai point of view /

After living my perfect life for three months somebody informed me that my brother was here for an urgent thing . When I arrived I saw a haggard Parker and when he saw me his eyes lightheaded up .
"Sister please save my mate , she was kidnapped by a scorpion and I couldn't fight him , he's a four level beast man and if you didn't give me the pills for poison I would have been dead "
Fuck this heroine ! Even after taking Curtis from her , she managed to have another feral to kidnap her . Can't she just lie down and have my brother as her only mate as she wished ?
"Do you even know where she is now ? "
"Mom had already sent a group of beastman to track them and they will soon arrive to give me their updates "
Don't ask why he come to me for help , the number of people who are on the fourth level or above are rare .
"Okay I will ask my mates before , come with me !"
I took him home with me .