Intro/Explanation

So hi my name is Kayla and this is my first book so I hope you like it. Please comment and vote I would love to hear feedback.

Werewolf - A mythical creature humans don't know exist except in fairy tales. Werewolves are shape shifters half human, half wolf. The shape shifter is a human until 16 when he/she shifts into their wolf, this is also when they are able to communicate with their wolf and the rest of the pack through mindlink. A pack is a group of werewolves lead by their Alpha and Luna (the leaders).

Mate - Every werewolf has a soul mate or mate for short. A mate is a werewolves other half and a werewolf would not be complete without them but some deny it and reject their mate but this is a very painful experience.

Rogue Werewolf - A rogue werewolf is a shifter without a pack and have usually been so excluded they let their animal side take over. Not all rogues are bad but the majority are.

Vampire - A vampire is undead, immortal. They live off blood, though it has become a rule that they must not kill any humans to feed, they must have blood bags or other source. Vampire cannot go out in the sun without a sun ring, most vampires have one but it is a choice to have one or not so some don't. Vampire's can be killed.

Rogue Vampire - A rogue vampire is a vampire that has been taken over with blood-lust and can no longer remember the human side and will kill anything to fill that blood-lust but it is simply impossible once you are a rogue vampire you stay a rogue vampire.

Guardian - A guardian is a creature I have made up. They are a basically the ultimate super human. They gain their powers at 16 and have no clue that they are a guardian or are to be one until 16. They can do basically anything and everything. They help protect the people of the world.

Enjoy reading. This book may not have many chapters but most chapters are going to be long, and I apologise in advance for any mistakes.