Chapter 6

ONE AND A HALF YEARS LATER

I have been with Campbell and his family for three years , I am now 15 and I am strictly a girl, not girly girl nor tomboy, just a girl. Though sometimes it's hard to tell, one minute I'm a tomboy next I'm a girly girl, suppose it depends on the situation I'm in.

At school I hang out with two other girls, we are 'The Trio', bad name I know but they didn't know what to call us. We are made up of Ashley - a werewolf. She is 5'8 height wise, she has long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and has great tanned skin. Then there's Rose - a vampire. She is 5'7 height wise, she has short spiky black hair and sparkling grey eyes. Then me - 5'8 height wise, long brown hair and my once dull, stormy blue eyes are now a much brighter blue, I also have nice tanned skin but not as tanned as Ashley.

People find our group to be weird because we are made of a werewolf, vampire and human. Not only that but I'm the leader of the group. Our group is awesome though we are known by everyone. To human's we are just a normal popular group, except we're nice, but to werewolves and vampires we are a weird combination.

*************************************************************

"Chloe you should bring the girls and sit with us at lunch." Ricco suggests while we are eating breakfast.

"Ok, but if the girls feel uncomfortable we'll leave."

"Why would they feel uncomfortable?"

"Because they have crushes on a couple of boys in the group."

"OH, right. That makes sense. Wanna go?"

"Yep."

We grab our bags and head out the door to school. Ben was already at school because he had football practice so it was just me and Ricco.

Emmett sometimes takes us to school but he works so he only takes us when he can.

*****************************************************************

At the moment Ashley, Rose and I are sitting with Ricco and his gang on the field, talking about random stuff, luckily it wasn't awkward.

"I think I'm gonna try out for the cheer leading team this year, what do you think Chloe?" Ashley asks.

The whole group looks at her funny, "Um, are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, I reckon it would be fun."

"Ok, then. Go for it." I say enthusiastically and the group turns to look at me as if to say wtf but I just shrug and watch as Ashley gets up and does a cartwheel, she's a funny person.

"Why do you tell her to go for it?" Zen whispers to me.

"Because I think that if you wanna do something you should, though there are boundaries. You only live once." I whisper back smiling. Zen just smiles at me and goes back to eating.

"Chloe?" Ryder asks.

"Yeah?"

"What would you do if you had a crush on someone but didn't know whether to ask them out or not?"

"Well me personally am a wait it out person, but I think that if you like someone or even love them, you should tell them, more often than not they like you too."