Chapter 9

10 MONTHS LATER

It's been about a month since my 17th birthday and Molly reckons that I will be ready to rescue my family pretty soon. I was very happy to hear that.

I have been training very hard and to hear it has not gone to waste makes me ecstatic.

As well as training I have been spending time with David and his family. Drake has become like a brother to me, a very overprotective brother but a brother none the less. Charlie and I have had many tea parties and picnics with all her friends and I have become Charlie's overprotective sister. David and I have grown close as well, and he will often call on me when he needs help, which I am happy about. Isabelle has welcomed me in to their family with open arms and loves having me around to help out with Charlie and Luna things, sometimes.

******************

I am currently training when I hear my name being called, "Chloe?!"

I stop what I'm doing and turn around to see Kimberly running towards me.

"Hello Kimberly how may I be of service?"

"I really, really need your help with something."

"Ok, how can I help?"

"I need your brain."

"What?"

"I need you to help me with some homework that I left till last minute that's due tomorrow."

"Ok, I can do that. Bring it here."

"Thank you." She says as she reaches into her bag and brings out some paper.

"Now what do you need to do?"

"Answer all these questions but there's like four pages and I don't know how to do most of it."

"Ok. Come sit."

We sit on the ground I quickly read over it then think of how to explain in a way Kimberly would understand, then I put my hand on her forehead and transfer the information over.

"Wow, that was cool." She says as I take my hand off her forehead. I then think of the answers to the questions on the sheet then place my hand on the sheet and the answers pop up in Kimberly's handwriting. "There all done." I say smiling as I hand her back the sheets of paper.

"You, are the awesomest friend ever!"

"Thanks."

"Oh and thank you for this."

"Your welcome."

"Ok well I would love to stay but I'm tired so I'm gonna go home and have a sleep."

"Ok then I'll see ya when I see ya."

Kimberly gets up and waves before running off and I continue training.

*****************************************************

It's Saturday and I'm training in the field when I feel Kimberly call me through my head. I quickly teleport to her, to see her dad about to hit her.

"STOP!!" I yell, "You don't want to do that."

"I want her out of here!" Her dad yells at me.

"Ok. Kim go get some of your stuff and you can come with me."