Chapter 21

6 MONTHS LATER

CHLOE'S POV

So I have been with Xavier for just over six months now and I am currently six months pregnant. Yes on Xavier's birthday he managed to get me pregnant. I'm happy though, we are having twins. We don't know the gender yet but we don't want to, we want it to be a surprise.

Xavier and I were currently sitting on the couch. Xavier was sitting with my feet in his lap giving me a foot rub.

"Xavier, babe." 

"Yes Chloe?"

"I'm hungry."

"You just ate."

"I am eating for three remember."

Kim and Zen walked into the room, "Hey Zen I'm hungry too." Kim said as they sat on the couch opposite to Xavier and I.

"What do you two want then?" Zen asked.

"Excuse me that's what do you five want?" I said.

"What?" Zen asked.

"Kim, Ken junior, me and the twins." (A/N Ken is Kim and Zen's ship name.)

"All right what do you five want then?"

"Pizza!" Kim and I yelled and the same time.

Kim and Zen fixed things about a month after Xavier's party and then got pregnant a month after that so Kim was four months pregnant while I was six. At first Kim was scared because of what happened the first time but I told her that the baby would be perfectly healthy and I would look after her and the baby the whole time. She hasn't had any worries since. Kim and Zen are also living with us in Xavier and my new house because Kim wanted to be closer while we were both pregnant and seeing Jasper hadn't stepped down yet it was all fine.

Xavier and Zen sighed before getting up, "We will go shopping and while we are doing that we will get you some pizza." Xavier said.

"Thanks babe." I said.

****

When they got back Kim and I ate through a pizza each while watching Twilight which Zen and Xavier had to leave for because they kept making comments.

Once the movie finished Kim looked at me and said, "I'm so glad being pregnant with a vampire isn't actually like that."

"Yes well Twilight isn't real it's just a great lot of movies." 

Yes Kim and I had just watched all the Twilight movies but with us being pregnant and both having over protective mates we couldn't really do much.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 11 o'clock, "Time to sleep." I said.

"Yea, I'm sleepy."

"Xavier, Zen! Bed time." I semi yelled.

The boys walked into the room a couple minutes later. Zen walked over to Kim and picked her up bridal style, "Night guys." They said in unison.

"Night." I replied sleepily.

"Night guys." Xavier said then came over to me and tried to pick me up bridal style but I protested, "No you'll hurt yourself."

"Babe I'm an Alpha, if I can't carry a pregnant women up to bed there's something wrong. Plus have you seen these muscles.

"Yes, seen them and felt them they're great but I'm six months pregnant."

"I know babe and even when your nine months pregnant I'll still be able to carry you up to bed."

"Are you sure?"