Chapter 11

I am currently getting ready for some training to show Jasper. Luke ended up sleeping in my bed with me last night. He is still asleep and I don't have the heart to wake him.

Once I'm finished getting ready I write Luke a quick note so he knows where I'll be.

I kiss his forehead and am about to walk to the door when his arm shoots out and grabs me pulling me back on to the bed. He gives me a hug, "Where do you think your going?"

"I'm going to training, I gotta show Jasper my skills. I didn't wanna wake you so I left you a note but I guess you won't need that any more."

"Oh can I come watch to?"

"Yea sure you get up and get dressed and I'll meet you down stairs."

"Why should I get dressed, I could be like you and walk around in what I slept in, boxers."

"Yea you could and I would be fine with that but if your gonna come outside and watch me train I suggest you put clothes on, but it's up to you."

"Well if it's up to me I'm gonna stay as I am."

"Ok then."

I teleport us to the kitchen and we end up standing there hugging. "Woah that was cool."

"Yea. Ok food."

Luke and I eat breakfast and then Jasper walks in and says to meet him outside in five minutes.

Once we got outside Jasper was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. He watched me walk into the middle of the field then look at Luke when he walked up and stood beside his dad in just boxers.

"Son no offence but why aren't you wearing clothes?" Jasper asked.

"I am following in Chloe's footsteps from yesterday."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday Chloe walked around in a singlet, bra and undies, just what she had slept in and now I'm doing the same."

"Right ok. Chloe why were you walking around basically half naked yesterday?"

"I am confident with my body and I couldn't be stuffed getting changed."

"OK then. Son I love you but put some clothes on."

"I don't wanna miss Chloe's show."

To solve the problem I wave my hand and picture Luke in a white short sleeved top and blue jeans and they appeared on his body.

"There problem solved." I say, smirking.

"That was cool." Luke comments.

"OK just watch." I warn.

I show them all sorts of tricks. Tree roots, fire, water, moving earth, floating, all sorts and once I've shown them some of what I can do I stop and turn to them.

"OK Chloe I gotta admit that is good but I still think that I should send some guards with you." Jasper comments.

"How about a compromise?"

"I'm listening."

"Ok, your guards follow me, then they stop when I say and I go in and restrain the kidnappers. Once I have restrained them I'll call the guards in and they can deal with them while I search for my family. Once that has happened I will teleport everyone back here."