Chapter 5

I am currently on my way to the Jasper's place because he rang me last night saying he was free the next day and would like to have that talk.

I get to his house, no more like mansion, and my jaw drops. I get out of the car and see Jasper standing there with an amused glint in his eye. I walk up to him and give him a hug, "Hello Jasper." I smile widely at him as he smiles back and leads me to his office. Once at his office he doesn't hesitate to start asking questions. "Chloe, how are you?"

"I am good thank you, and you?"

"That's good and I am good as well thank you."

"Great." I say smiling widely. "I can see you have questions so ask away."

"Ok then. How's school?"

"Meh, it's ok. I have made a few friends though admittedly they are only girls because Ricco and the gang glare at any boy who looks my way, I swear I'm going to die alone with 20 cats at the rate I'm going." I say giggling.

Jasper chuckles at my comment, "Well that's brother for you I suppose."

"Yes indeed. I feel like I have gained a enormous family by meeting all of you, I am very thankful to God for the fact I have met all of you."

"You even consider me family?"

"Definitely!"

"Even after what you found out last week at dinner?"

"Yes, I don't hold that against any of you. I don't hate the whole Vampire race because rouge vampire's killed my family so why would I hate you for something you couldn't control?"

"I suppose your right. Well, thank you my dear."

"You are most welcome."

"Ok, so other questions. Apart from going to school are you educated?"

"Yes, when I was living in the tree house my friend, Kimberly, used to bring me her old school books and stuff so I could educate myself."

"Who's Kimberly?"

"Ah, she's my friend. I meet her one day because I found her crying at the bottom of my tree, so me being me I went down to make sure she was ok and we have been friends ever since."

"Where is she now?"

"She lives with her family but I left a quick note telling her I was ok and that I was being taken care of when I left the tree house."

We continued to talk about random things, what I was learning at school, what were things that made me happy, when my birthday was (8th May) and all sorts of other random things before Campbell came and picked me up to take me home.

************************************************

ONE YEAR LATER

So it has been one year since I met this wonderful family and I really am apart of the family now. I call Campbell, dad and Jackie, mum, which made them super happy.

My 13th birthday was about 2 weeks ago and man was that fun I got lots of cool presents. I got my own Pandora bracelet and charms from Campbell, Jackie and the boys, I got an iPhone and some cute cases from the royals, I got lots of chocolate and phone charms and books from my friends and a camera from Zen, Luke, Ben, Emmett and Ricco who said they had all put some of their own money together to buy it for me so I could take lots of pictures to capture the memories. I was so happy I really do feel like I have the greatest family ever.