Chapter 20

NIGHT OF XAVIER'S BIRTHDAY

CHLOE'S POV

Xavier and I were lying in the meadow watching the stars when I started thinking about the fact that it was his birthday and I hadn't really done much for him. After I left Kim I found Xavier and apologised for everything, but as Kim said he was just happy I was ok, after that we came back here and had been talking, laughing and watching the sky go from blue to pink and orange to black.

I looked at Xavier, "I'm really sorry that you didn't have a better birthday. I will try better next year---"

He cut me off looking into my eyes and saying, "Babe I had a great birthday. Usually I am locked in my room with food to last me the day and movies and video games. Yes you almost died but you healed yourself so that you didn't and that means a lot to me. I love you and will happily ride the roller coaster of life with you."

I looked at him teary eyed, "I love you too Xavier. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be paired with."

He leant over me and kissed me gently. We sat up and pulled back. I held up my pinkie, "For life?" I asked and Xavier smiled hooking his pinkie with mine, "For life."

We hugged each other and were just happy to be together.

"Mark me." I said suddenly.

"What?"

"I want you to mark me, make me yours."

"I want to but can I ask why?"

"I was thinking we are happy together but in your world we aren't fully together and I want us to be."

"Are you sure?"

I teleported us to his empty room and waved my hand to be changed into just lace bra and underwear.

"Yes I'm sure."

That's all it took for him to pull me to him and kiss me deeply. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck pulling us closer together. His hands went to my butt and he squeezed it while telling me to jump and I did, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

He slowly started walking back towards the bed he pulled back from the kiss so we could breathe. He smirked then threw me onto the bed. I bounced a couple of time before I lay still, looking at Xavier.

He climbed over to me and lay over top of me before he kissed me again. He slowly started to kiss along my jaw and down to my neck before he got to where my neck and shoulder meet and I moaned. I felt him him smirk against my skin and I blushed. "Got a soft spot there, Princess." He said sexily.

"Seems that way." I said breathlessly.

He went back to kissing my neck then started sucking on the same spot that made me moan before, making me moan again before I felt a sharp pain. At first it hurt like a b***h but then it turned into a feeling of pure pleasure.

Xavier pulled his teeth out and licked the mark before looking at me. I smiled up at him, "And that's only the start of your birthday presents." I said then giggled.

"Thank you Princess."

"Any time."

"I'll hold you to that." He replied smirking.

"Of course you will. I really love you, you know that?"

"I love you too Princess, more than you can imagine."

I just smile up at him then lean up and kissed him.

****

Xavier and I were just lying staring at the roof when there was a knock at the door. I waved my hand around, to open the window and cloth Xavier and I.