13

13| Dulled Pain

"Are you sure this is everything?" Chan asked as he set down the groceries.

Everyone was going to spend the night at Chan's, it's supposed to be a nice bonding time for the group to soothe the tension that's been lingering, but who knows how that will go.

"Yes, now let's hurry up and make these before they get here and start complaining that they're hungry." Jeongin said as he took out all of the ingredients.

Jeongin ordered Chan around as he continued to whisked the batter for the cookies.

Chan stopped beside Jeongin, blatantly ignoring the younger's orders as Jeongin rushed to get everything ready.

"Chan! Don't! Ugh..." Before Jeongin knew it, he had cookie batter on his lips.

"Why Channie?" Jeongin complained, he put the bowl of batter to the side and tried to wipe the batter away with his hand but Chan stopped him.

He lightly held the younger's wrist as he kissed the batter away.

Chan pulled away, he didn't notice the aggravated look in Jeongin's eyes, "Why are you stressing? Everything is going to be-"

Chan didn't finish his sentence because Jeongin pulled him by his shirt and kissed him again.

This kiss was different.

It wasn't soft and innocent like their others.

No, it was harsh and far from innocent. They had never kissed like this before, but neither one of them minded it.

Both of their hearts hammered against their chests. Chan held the sides of Jeongin's face as the younger gripped onto the front of Chan's shirt.

He pushed Jeongin against the kitchen counter before helping him sit on it.

He moved the kisses down to the younger's neck, Jeongin moved his grip to Chan's hair, low whimpers left his mouth as his thighs clenched against Chan's hips as he moved further back on the kitchen counter.

"BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN GET YOUR PAWS OFF OF MY INNIE!" The busy couple pulled away from each other to see Jisung and Minho standing by the entrance of the kitchen.

Both Jisung and Minho held bags of snacks.

Jisung's eyebrows were furrowed as he glared at Chan, who had just been eating his best friend's neck.

"Uh, I'll help get the rest of the bags." Jeongin lightly pushed Chan away before hopping off the counter and scurrying outside to Minho's car.

"Jeongin!" Jisung yelled at his retreating figure before turning back to Chan.

Chan looked at the two, "What?"

"I'll kill you if you hurt him." Jisung crossed his arms after Minho took the bags from his hands and placed them elsewhere.

Chan rolled his eyes at the statement, knowing he would never hurt him, "Shut up, you're just mad that you and Minho aren't doing that."

Chan laughed at Jisung's flustered expression before exiting the kitchen.

Jisung couldn't look at Minho, he was way too embarrassed by Chan's words.

"Is that true, Hannie?" Minho smirked and leaned forward.

Jisung rolled his eyes, scoffing, "You wish."

Minho smirked, "Maybe I do."

Red, Jisung's face was red.

"Relax, Han." Minho said before leaning and kissing his forehead.

He put his hand around Jisung's back to guide the both of them towards the living room.

_____

Seungmin sighed as he walked in the cold weather. He knew his relationship state with Felix was strenuous on the friend group but he couldn't do anything about it.

Although he had a massive headache and his heart still ached for Felix, he showed up for "bonding time".

And so did Felix, they both arrived at the pathway to Chan's house at the exact same time.

Seungmin's headache vanished for a second.

"Lixie." Seungmin breathed out.

Just then a car pulled up to the house, it was Changbin and Hyunjin.

Seungmin was momentarily distracted by the new arrival that he didn't notice Felix walking to the door, leaving everyone else behind.

Seungmin stood there and watched as Felix walked into the house, not once looking back.

Hyunjin smiled as he walked past him, also heading to the door.

"Hey." Changbin approached his soulmate.

"Hey." Seungmin replied and they walked towards the door together.

"Is your head okay?" Seungmin tilted his head in confusion.

"I've been feeling the pain." Changbin explained.

"Oh. Sorry, yeah it's okay, I'm used to it." They reached the door.

Changbin smiled and reached up, slightly rubbing the younger's head. His touch dulled the pain.

Seungmin smiled back, grateful for the comfort his soulmate provided even though they both weren't fond of their situation.

With one last smile towards each other, they entered the house.

~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 13

~~~~~~~~

Kind of edited