15

❗️NOT EDITED❗️

15| Chris

Everyone had went home, except for Jeongin. They decided Jeongin would stay over since earlier in the night Jeongin reminded Chan that they had to work on their project.

"It's not due until the end of the year, why are you in a rush to finish it?" Chan asked from his bed as he scrolled through apps on his phone. Jeongin was in the bathroom, changing into the pajamas Chan had given him.

"Because I always have my work done early." Jeongin opened the bathroom door and Chan almost dropped his phone. The younger was wearing the very big shirt that Chan had given him, but not the pajama bottoms.

"The material is itchy." Jeongin mumbled, playfully tossing the pants in Chan's face. Chan tossed them off the bed, his hand reached out to Jeongin's wrist and pulled him onto his lap.

"Chan, please." Jeongin pouted, placing his hands on Chan's shoulders.

"Can I have this moment with you? The house has been loud all day. Just a second and then we'll work."

"Okay." Jeongin sighed and rested his head against Chan's forehead.

But then he felt the mattress under him as Chan settled between his thighs.

"Chan!" Jeongin giggled as he rested on his palms on Chan's shoulders again.

Chan kissed around his face, placing long pecks everywhere.

Jeongin smiled, rubbing Chan's shoulders, gently applying pressure with his nails.

"Angel," Chan composed himself, the dragging of the younger's fingernails did something to him, "Don't do that."

The nickname left butterflies in Jeongin's stomach and made him breathless, but he was not breathless enough to not tease Chan.

"Why not, Channie?" Jeongin tilted his head, acting innocent.

Chan groaned to himself before leaning down and kissing Jeongin.

Jeongin smiled through the kiss, putting more pressure on Chan's shoulders. Chan pulled away, looking at the marks he had created on the younger's neck earlier that day.

It's like Jeongin's could tell what Chan was thinking, he pushed Chan back and sat up before discarding his shirt (well Chan's shirt but yk).

"Jeongin-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." Jeongin demanded and laid back down, pulling Chan with him.

Chan didn't want to rush into something, so he took his time. It wasn't a fast kiss like the one in the kitchen, no, it was slow. But it still held the same passion.

But he wasn't touching Jeongin, and the younger noticed that. Jeongin broke the kiss and changed their positions, now Chan laid under him.

Jeongin smiled innocently again, grabbing Chan's hands to slide them up his thighs, slim torso, and exposed chest before sliding them back down and resting the older's hands on his waist. Jeongin leaned closer to his soulmate, whispering:

"Touch me, Chris."

And just like that, hesitant Chan was gone.

~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 15

~~~~~~~~

Not sorry for this chapter's ending :)