16

16| Sweet

The light shining through the curtain caused Jeongin to snuggle deeper into the surface he was sleeping on.

It was definitely not his bed.

He used his hand to knead the surface but to no avail. Frustrated, he forcefully shoved it away, which resulted in Chan falling onto the floor with one of his many sheets wrapped around him.

"Ow!" Jeongin's eyes snapped open once he heard the Aussie's voice.

He leaned over the side of the bed, "Chan?" Jeongin questioned, still a bit groggy.

Chan smiled up at him, "Was I that bad your mind already erased the memory of last night?"

"Wha-" Jeongin realized Chan's torso was bare, the rest of him was covered by the sheet. Then he looked at himself and realized he was also bare, everywhere.

'Oh my god it wasn't a dream.' Jeongin thought to himself.

Red faced and looking away, he offered a hand to Chan, and suddenly he was on the floor too, stacked on Chan.

Chan's hand placement moved to Jeongin's sides, "You didn't answer my question, angel."

Angel, gosh that name was always going to have an effect on Jeongin.

"I, uh, no I remember." Jeongin shoved his face into Chan's chest, the surface he had originally woken up on.

"Ouch, careful there, darling."

The younger peered down at Chan's chest, he saw little scratches that he left.

Jeongin's face turned bright red again, "I, um...sorry."

"It's okay, angel." Chan held Jeongin's chin between his index finger and thumb, making sure the younger looked at him.

They stayed like that for a while.

The atmosphere was sickeningly sweet and soft, though the night before it was the complete opposite.

The air held an emotion Jeongin didn't want to put a name to yet, though he trusted Chan and cared for him, he himself was still scared. Scared of everything he still hadn't told Chan about.

Chan rubbed the younger's lower back, knowing that he wasn't exactly gentle last night.

He tapped Jeongin's back, "Come on, we have a project to finish." Chan stood up and grabbed Jeongin's hand along with the sheets he fell with.

He wrapped the younger in the sheet before kissing his cheek and going to the bathroom so they both could wash up.

~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 16

~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year, luvs!

I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness!

Kind of edited