Part 4

While at the same time in a white and black mansion a few kilometres from the campus, Lisa was searching for Jennie throughout their house. After they finished classes for the day the cat eye beauty turned elusive. She called her a few times but Jennie seemed to be in a bad mood and kept ignoring her calls. Even her text messages were being ignored.

That's when Lisa knows that's something wrong and she needs to rectify it. She didn't know what she did that made Jennie pissed off at her, but she remembered what Jisoo unnie said to her before.

"If you don't know then it's probably your fault. It's always your fault, either way."

Her plan to search for Jennie stops temporarily when her stomach rumbles loudly. Instead she went straight to their massive kitchen to find food to fill up her grumbling tummy.

They don't even have cooks in the kitchen at night because of Jennie's request. When they built this shared house, they each agreed to have their own four designated space with their own entrance and exit so that they can have their own privacy.

Jisoo's main area centred around her work room, Rose in her art room, Lisa her dance studio while Jennie, she took up their shared modern up to date kitchen with skylight and garden view as her own. The others didn't protest it since Jennie was the one who really used the kitchen either way.

She even banned Lisa from doing any cooking there but Lisa was too hungry to consider the older girl's warnings. When she arrived at the kitchen Jisoo and Rose were there as well. Jisoo was busy playing games on her Nintendo while Rose was enjoying her favorite snacks. Yep. Green salads.

"Yucks...Chaeyoungah..what are you? Rabbit??"

"Hey, don't disrespect my name like that!" Jisoo suddenly retorted back.

"You should try it sometimes. It's good for your health." The other girl responded.

"Let me tell you, I have all my nutrients needed from chocolates."

"That's not nutritious you idiot." Jisoo added.

"Fine! I'm hungry right now..so I want to eat a proper meal." She opened the fridge but found it empty.

"Where's the lasagne? I swear I saw Jennie pack it away last night. Did you guys eat it?"

Jisoo and Rose shook their heads simultaneously.

"Maybe Jennie did... since it was HER leftovers?" Jisoo replied back smartly.

Lisa stomped her feet. "But she always left some for me!"

Rose shrugged her shoulder and offered her plate. "You can share this with me if you want."

"Argghh..no that's gross."

"Fine. Your loss then."

Lisa looked around the empty kitchen before her eyes brightened up suddenly.

"Uh oh. I know that face. NO Lisa." Jisoo started.

Lisa just chuckles and shook her head. "You dunno what you're talking about Unnie. I know how to cook...it's just simple eggs. That's easy."

She started to search for the frying pan under the cabinet and triumphantly jumped up when she found a big pan. She went to the fridge and took out 3 eggs , milk and butter.

"See... it's just 3 ingredients. How hard can it be?"

Rose shook her head. "You better stop before Jennie unnie comes here."

"Heh.. it's 10 p.m Chaeyoungah. She may have fallen asleep already."

Lisa started to switch on the gas and put on half of the butter in the pan.