Part 6

"Are you kidding me? Irene unnie? That cold bitch!" Jennie said angrily as she kicked the bin in her office room.

How dare Lisa say she had a crush on that cold bitch. That idol will totally try to change their maknae. She doesn't even understand how Lisa loves to use her aegyo and childish voice to get her way. She didn't know that Lisa would fall sick easily if she pushed herself too hard on her studies. She didn't get that Lisa can lose focus/distracted when she is bored.

Argh.... She can already see Irene's smug face if she knew about Lisa's crush. How would she know how to handle her Lili?

Before she could kick her chair this time, there was a knock on her door. "Jenduke! Are you ready yet? The guests are coming! And Lisa is looking for you!"

Oh yeah? Go tell her to look for her crush then! Jennie said internally. Jisoo walked into the room. Her grin widened when she saw the scowled on Jennie's face.

"She's looking for you, Jenduke." The older girl repeated.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I haven't finished with my make up!"

"Well... just so you know, Irene just arrived. I mean of course we want Lisa to spend time with her crush...." Before she can finish Jennie is already rushing out of the door.

Jennie ignored the laughter that rang out from behind her. Her focus now was to search for their youngest member. When she saw only her and Rose at the kitchen counter busy sampling the food catered for the event, she took a deep sigh of relief.

While the three chose to dress in their formal dress for entertaining the guest, Lisa just chose to wear her casual attire for the party. Jeans, black Celine shirt with long cream overcoat over it, together with her favourite Celine baseball cap. They can't say anything as today is her day and they already agreed not to do anything that will make their maknae unhappy.

"You guys are supposed to wait for the guest..." She chided the two.

"Nini! You are finally here! Come taste this. It's delicious!" Lisa exclaimed loudly as turned towards her while holding a mini tart in her hands. Some of the crumbs now fell onto her coat.

"Tsk..Lisa...be careful." She reminded the younger girl as she softly swipe the crumbs away..

"It's fine..here taste this!" Lisa gestures to the tart she held in her hands.

Jennie just opened her mouth obediently and her eyes widened when the flavor burst in her mouth.

"Wow..."

"See...Lisa. Even Jennie unnie approves. I told you I can find the best caterer in town." Rose said proudly.

Lisa nodded her head. "Yes you did, Rosie. This is so yummy! I can eat this for the rest of my life!"

"Don't need to be dramatic, Lisayah. You need to eat your cake too." Jisoo chuckled as she walked into the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing here? It's rude to leave the guests." Jennie reminded her members.

"We are waiting for you, unnie."

"Oh so sweet... Jenduke, our maknae is so sweet." Jisoo said teasingly

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Come on then. Let's go."

The four of them walked together towards the main hall taking turns greeting Lisa's guests. Most of them were just celebrities and business partners of their parents so she just followed her members around the round greeting them trying not to look bored out of her mind. She felt Rosie pinched her left arm as her eyes started to roam around the room instead of the conversation on hand.