Part 7

The rest of the night goes the same way. Lisa will be busy chatting with her guests while Jennie stuck close by her side all night. it's not only Jennie apparently. It's Lisa too. If Jennie walked a bit further from her side, Lisa would just move towards her unconsciously.

From Niki's point of view, the two looked to be paired up on a dance floor while moving flawlessly together. They don't seem to bear to be apart even for a few seconds. The most shocking thing for her was their hands. Lisa's right hand intertwined with Jennie's left hand all night and no one, not even those business partners even batted an eye.

They watched an amazing performance and ate delicious food. Apparently courtesy of the other two members. Jisoo handled the performances while Rose handled the catering and they both really exceeded themselves on this one. Of which Lisa mentioned in her thank you speech. Jennie though. Lisa thanked her just for existing and for being her best friend, which made the smaller girl blushed uncomfortably.

She looked on as later in the night, everyone tried to impress Lisa with their extravagant gifts, either jewelry or even diamonds like they were trying to woo her for something. But what surprised her most was, Lisa didn't seem to be paying them any attention at all.

She just seemed to be happy when the server finally served her birthday cake. Her eyes lit up happily and she jumped up and down, clapping her hand excitedly as everyone sang her birthday songs. She further beamed in delight when Jennie leaned closed and whispered something to her ears.

Niki watched happily as another server came forward bringing her own gift, her brownie tops with vanilla ice cream and put it in front of Lisa.

"Is that?" Sorn asked.

"Uh huh?"

"Wow, she really likes brownies." Minnie said as they watched Lisa devour the cake and brownies.

While Lisa enjoyed her desserts, she watched as the head server waited patiently from behind them. As soon as they saw Jennie small nod, the servers move in tandem cutting the birthday cake into small pieces to then be served to the rest of the guests.

As she looked at the time, she was surprised it was nearly midnight. Though the party didn't seem to end yet, they need to make a move now. If they want to catch the last bus.

"Guys...we should go." She urged her roommates.

As they made their way out, Niki just thought of leaving a message to Lisa since the birthday girl had already disappeared from the dining hall. But to her surprise, her name was being called before she could finish putting on her outer coat.

"Hey..are you going back already? Don't you want to watch the rest of the show?" Rose asked.

Since Sorn and Minnie still stood gawking at the silver-haired girl, Niki just shook her head. "It's late. We need to get the bus."

"Oh, well do you guys enjoy tonight?"

She can't denied that Rose was a good host. She circled around making sure everyone was comfortable as much as possible and that includes her and her roommates too.

"Yes. Truly. It's amazing. Thank you for inviting us." Sorn replied after finally finding her voice.

"Nah..that's Lisa." She insisted.

Niki looked around trying to find the birthday girl.

"Erm we need to go. Can you tell Lisa thank you for tonight. We really appreciate the invites."

"Oh you can thank her personally. Wait here. I'll go find her." Rose walked back into the house.

Ten minutes later Lisa walked out towards them wearing silk black pajamas with Jennie towing behind her. Jennie though still wore her red ball gown for the night.

"Guys! Rosie told me you guys are leaving! Are you not joining my pajama night?"

"Ooh we love to but we didn't bring any change of clothes." Sorn replied.

'No worries guys, we have a spare. Right, Nini?"

Jennie frowned. "It's usually just us four."

Niki, knowing that they're not wanted, just shrugged her shoulders.

"It's ok. I'm just happy that I can join your party. Maybe next time."

"Yeah...we really need to go now. We're late." Minnie urged.

"Oh..where are you going after this?" Lisa asked curiously.

'Nowhere. We just need to catch the last bus."

"Noted." Lisa nodded her head while making an okay sign with her hand.

Suddenly they heard Jisoo's voice calling out for Lisa. "Lisayah! Where are you?! You should not miss this!"

Lisa looked back at Jennie with a silent plea in her eyes.

There were a few seconds of awkward silence as the three watched Jennie and Lisa communicating silently before Jennie finally cleared her throat.

"It's cold. You should go back inside and get the popcorn ready. I'll be right behind you."

"Ok, Nini! Bye guys. Thanks again for coming and for the brownie. I really love it!" The tall girl said before leaning in to hug her three guests and running back into the house.

Jennie now turned to face the three.

"Wait here." She instructed.

She typed something on her phone and a few minutes later a black SUV came into view.

"My driver will bring you home. Just tell him your address."

Their jaw dropped open. Before they can say their thanks Jennie then turned and walked into the house and closed the door.

"Well...let's go before she change her mind!" Sorn pulled her and Minnie toward the car.

Throughout their journey back, Minnie and Sorn are busy discussing the celebrities that they saw that night while Niki's mind were too busy with what she saw that night. Jennie and Lisa especially. Their dynamic is totally different. Not like the other two.

She really needs to rethink her plan....