Part 5

Back at the dorm, Niki received gloomy lectures from her roommates on how to interact with YG members. Of course the first thing to do is to avoid it. But if there was no chance in hell to avoid it, there were some steps she needed to take to do that. They were sharing some of the tips given by their seniors in their courses.

Firstly, it is to only talk when you are actually addressed by them. If not, don't even bother to start the conversation. Secondly, if you really need to talk to them to make a formal appointment with their secretary at the member's office. They'll get notifications from their PAs. Thirdly, you cannot address the members when they are alone. It means they want their alone time and not to be disturb. But take note, they are never alone, there are always bodyguards around the area ready to act as soon as they snap her fingers.

"But I've been talking to Lisa for quite some time and she never says anything." Niki insisted.

"Oh she's the exception. She's nice and friendly. We are not saying that the rest are not just they are built differently. But what you need to be aware of is that Lisa is like their royal maknae. They are very protective of her. Don't be a fool when you find her alone. She's never alone." Sorn replied.

"You mean her bodyguards?" Niki asked back curiously.

"No. Either Jisoo and Rose will usually be by her side most of the time. When they are there, you can try talking to Lisa and usually Rose and Jisoo just turn a blind eye if Lisa doesn't mind it." Minnie added.

"Then what is the problem? Seemed that all these rules were a waste and were not followed by the students either way. I mean Lisa can just...."

"I'm not finished. But you never ever talked to Lisa when Jennie's there. She's..how can you say this..she tend to be a bit..tiny winnie bit..possessive with her." Minnie continued.

"What??? Are they a couple or something?"

Sorn just shrugged. "I don't think so. I heard through the grapevine that Jennie dated some guy before but it didn't work out. It was even in the gossip news that they were getting engaged but it phased out."

"I think it's just because they're the closest so Jennie tends to be a bit possessive of Lisa's attention. I'm quite surprised that she just let you go. Usually there'll be repercussions." Sorn further added.

"Oh... but Jisoo asked me to walk away. She's like saving me."

"Don't be so comfortable. The others don't really say anything once Jennie makes her decision. You'll know whether your life will be easy or difficult by tomorrow. Sometimes they'll come at you when you least expect it."

That was a week ago. She hasn't been sleeping properly since then. She was still waiting for her name to be called into the dean's office telling her that she's being expelled. But it never happened. She even went to her classes earlier to avoid bumping into the four members.

Going into the second week, she was feeling a slight relief thinking that maybe the last week's event had been long forgotten by the members. Not enough sleeping hours finally caught up to her body. She woke up really late today though her alarms blast through 5 times. She was late and running throughout the campus to get to her class on time. Before she could even step a foot onto the escalator, she jumped when she heard Lisa's voice calling her.

"Niki! Hey! Wait up!"

She turned around slowly wishing that she didn't. Today is not her lucky day. Sure enough the icy blue eyes were glaring at her while Lisa looked at her in excitement. Jisoo and Rose just looked on as if they were amused by the situation.

Lisa walked closer to her dragging Jennie behind her. Only then Niki noticed that Lisa was holding Jennie's hand. Yep that's another thing with these two. Her roommates told her she will never miss Jennie's presence if she's with Lisa because unlike the other two she'll always stick close to the taller girl.