Part 14

R: Lisayah! You better come home right now
L: Erm..why?
R: Jennie unnie said if you don't come back in 30 minutes she'll let Jisoonie eat all your choco treats. Even the hidden one
L: Waeyo!! I didn't do anything!
R: She said u know what u did
L: Huh?
R: She’s already taken out your 2nd bag of treat..you better be fast if you want to save the rest of your treats
L: But I really dunno wat I did!
R: I’m just the messenger. Palli!

L: Jisoonie!!!
J: ??
L: Are u at home?
J: Yes
L: Can you please not eat my chocolates?
J: Well, Jenduke asked me too. Even Rosie now want to join in
L: Urgh! What did I do?
J: Why don't you ask her yourself? Or just comeback home?
L: I still got lot of things to do here
J: Where r you?
L: I’m at Bams
J: What r u doing there?
L: Nuthin
J: ...Really?
L: Uh huh
J: And where are you this morning? We haven't seen you this past few days
L: Oh..just out. I just have lots of things to do
J: Btw, Jenduke is in your room now looking for your hidden treats
L: What! Unnie stop her!
J: Nuh uh..you i know i can't do that
L: I'm already on my way! I'll be there in 10! try to stop her pleaseee....

Sure enough 10 minutes later they heard a loud vroom coming through their front gate. Jennie face darkened in anger before she stormed to the front door. She opened the door hard making it bang loudly. Jisoo and Rosie flinched at the sound. Lisa really want to die today, they thought to themselves. Their maknae know what they all thought about her riding a motorcycle.

Though they were surprised to see that Lisa was not the one driving it instead. It was Bam Bam. The Thai boy just gave them a short salute, after Lisa climb down before he rode off. Lisa took off her helmet and stared at the fast dissapearing figure.

"Coward." Lisa mumbled under her breath.

"Care to explain why are you riding that death trap again?" Jennie asked suddenly making Lisa jumped in surprised.

She turned around to face 3 pairs of disapproving eyes. Lisa sighed. Here we go again. Instead of answering Jennie she turned towards her closest ally.

"Rosie, you said I need to be here fast. The only way Bam and I could get here would be by the bike. You'll understand that right?"

"No. That's not a good excuse. You could just come here by car. Bam's house only 15 minutes away. And you think I don't notice that was the same bike that he gave to you on your birthday? Do you want to try another excuse before I call my head security?" Jennie retorted before Rosie could say anything.

"Urgh...Fine. I did ask him to use the bike since I missed it. But..Nini..I didn’t broke my promise! I didn't drove the bike myself!" Lisa defended herself.

Jennie glared hard before she stormed off into the house.

"You should've just apologised, Lisayah. Jennie unnie was really mad at you." Rosie shook her head before she folllow the older girl into the house.

Jisoo walked towards Lisa and slapped her at the back of her head. "You monkey! You better go and make it right with Jenduke. I know you did something that's why she's not in a good mood now."

"Unnieeeee..."

"Yah! Listen to your elders! She was damn scary earlier! She nearly made Rosie cried when she gave her your golden chocolates."

"Whatttt..Papa specifically bought that for me from Swiss! It’s a specially made chocolate with secret ingredients that only a few top chef knows and Rosie ate it????"

"Uh huh. That's why I think Rosie cried in the first place. You know how she was when she eat good food."

"But I really dunno what I did!" Lisa stomped her feet. She didn't care if it's childish but she was really frustrated because she really didn't know what she did wrong.