•The Triwizard Tournament•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malfoy looked at Y/N with a hurt expression.
Y/N, however, didn't even blink.

Y/N: Malfoy, listen carefully, because I'm not gonna repeat myself once more. Leave us alone, or you'll face the consequences. And I can assure you won't get away with just a broken bone.
He said.

Malfoy flinched.
He then motioned for Crabbe and Goyle to follow him, and they finally left the compartment.

Y/N let out a sigh, as he sat down.
The other three looked at him.

Ron: Y/N, that was really scary.
He said.

Hermione: You shouldn't have said that, Y/N.
She said, looking at him sternly.

Y/N smiled widely.
Y/N: Do you want me to keep breaking his bones every time he bothers us? Personally, I think that scaring the shit out of him was a better idea. At least he won't bother us anymore.
He said.

Harry facepalmed, as Y/N reopened his book and went back to reading.

Ron: He's gone mad.
He said, looking at Y/N half amused half scared.

When they finally arrived to Hogwarts, Y/N and the others made their way to the Great Hall and sat down at Gryffindor's table.

They patiently waited for the banquet to start. Y/N glanced at the teachers' table.

There was an empty seat.
The one Lupin had occupied last year.

Then, suddenly, Malfoy's hurt face flashed in front of his eyes.

And he hated to admit it, but he somehow felt sorry.

He shook his head.

Y/N: Come on, Y/N, pull yourself together. You don't really feel sorry, you know that. Why would I even care if he's hurt?
He thought, spacing out.

Then, he paled.

Y/N: Wait... Am I starting to become emotional? Oh, God, please no.
He thought, shaking his head again, trying to eliminate that thought, as Dumbledore was ready to give his speech.

His eyes moved to the ceiling, which was really dark and full of thunderclouds.

Dumbledore smiled kindly at them all.

Dumbledore: Weclome back to Hogwarts, all of you. I have to make many announcements this evening, so I hope you will forgive me. But first things first. This Year's Quidditch Season is canceled-
He said, shocking everyone.

Gryffindors: WHAT?!
They all shouted in unison.

Dumbledore: Due to a very special event that will take place in October, and will keep you all busy till the end of the school year. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm talking about the Triwizard Tournament.
He said.

In that exact moment, a thunder echoed through the hall, and a lightning enlightened everything, making them all jump.

There was another flash of light, and the ceiling returned back to normal.

They all looked around, just to see a man standing behind the teachers' table, soaked in water, with his wand still raised up in the air.

He had a wooden leg in the shape of a lion's pawn. He was missing some of his nose, and his face was full of scars and contorted.

Not to mention the magic, electric blue eye in his socket, that rolled in every direction, frantically scanning them all.

He slowly made his way towards Dumbledore, muttering something under his breath, as they all looked at him.

Dumbledore smiled widely at him, and after the man whispered something into his hear, he motioned for him to go and sit.

He then looked back at them all.
Dumbledore: Everyone, I'm happy to introduce you to our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Moody!
He said happily.

Murmurs spread all over the hall.
He waved his hand, and they all got silent.

Dumbledore: Now, as I was about to say, the Triwizard Tournament is a very special event. It hasn't been held for more than a century for many obvious reasons. However, I'm happy to inform you that the Tournament will take place here at Hogwarts!
He said.

Fred&George: You've got to be kidding me!
They both said in unison, making everyone laugh.

Dumbledore smiled.
Dumbledore: Oh, I'm not kidding, Mr Weasley. Although I've heard a funny joke about-
He was about to say, but McGrannit glared at him, and he stopped.

Dumbledore: However, this is not the time. Let's keep going.
He said.

But Y/N didn't laugh.
He wasn't in the mood to laugh, in that moment.

Unfortunately for him, he had happened to read about the Tournament, and he knew it meant only one thing: Danger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
751 words.