•Rebirth•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's eyes widened in horror.

Y/N: Cedric!
He shouted.

But before he could reach for the boy's lifeless body, a strange but powerful force pulled him towards a gravestone, that had the statue of an angel holding a scythe.

Suddenly, the statue moved, blocking him.
He struggled to break free, but it was just pointless, since the statue didn't even budge.

Then, the figure took their hood off, revealing their face.

Y/N's body was filled with pure disgust, as he looked at Wormtail, who was pale and sweaty.

Y/N: You... It was you!? HOW DID YOU DARE KILL HIM!
He shouted, as tears started to fill his eyes.

But Wormtail ignored him, and started fidgeting with a stone cauldron.

Then, after a few minutes, he straightened up.
Wormtail: It's ready, master.
He said, his voice trembling a little.

Voice: Now.
Again, the cold voice hissed.

Wormtail grabbed the thing he was carrying in his arms, and the source of the voice.

He then let it fell inside the cauldron.
Y/N heard a small 'thud', as the thing, whatever it was, hit the bottom of the cauldron.

Y/N: Please, let it drown. Whatever that thing was... Just let it drown.
He thought.

Then, Wormtail raised his wand, and gulped.
Wormtail: Bone of the Father, unwillingly given, you will renew your son.
He said.

From the grave Y/N was standing on, a bit of Grey dust suddenly arose, and then, fell inside the cauldron.

Wormtail then took out a small knife.

That's when he started to tremble uncontrollably.

Wormtail: Flesh... Flesh of the servant, w-willingly given, y-you will revive your master.
He said.

Then, he cut his own hand.
Y/N forced his eyes shut, as Wormtail screamed in pain, and the hand fell on the ground.

Wormtail then grabbed it, and tossed it into the cauldron.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes, just to see Wormtail slowly staggering towards him.

Wormtail: B-Blood of the enemy... F-forcibly taken, you will revive your foe.
He said, as he made a small cut on Y/N's cheek, and took a bit of blood, that he then let fall inside the cauldron.

The cauldron started to shake, before exploding, and leaving something floating in the air.

Then, it slowly took the shape of a man, as Y/N's scar started itching.

Man: Dress me.
Was all he said.

Wormtail, who was still whining in pain, put some black robes on the man.

Y/N looked at him in horror.
The moonlight made his skin look even more white that it already was.

His eyes, then locked with Y/N's. There was no doubt anymore.

Lord Voldemort was alive again.

He looked away from Y/N.
Voldemort: Your arm, Wormtail.
He said in a lazy tone.

Wormtail smiled thankfully through the tears.
Wormtail: Oh, master... Thank you-
He said, but Voldemort cut him off.

Voldemort: The other one, Wormtail.
He said.

Wormtail started to whine again, as Voldemort rolled up his sleeve, and running one of his extremely long fingers over a black tattoo, that looked exactly like the Dark Mark, on Wormtail's arm.

The Dark Mark suddenly appeared in the sky, shining above their heads.

Voldemort looked at it.
Voldemort: How many of them will hear my calling? How many of them will be foolish enough to think they can escape me? Now we'll see. Now we'll know.
He said.

Suddenly, the hair was filled with small 'pops', as lots of hooded figures wearing masks appeared, surrounding them.

Y/N looked at them.

Y/N: The Death eaters... No... This can't be happening... Tell me this is just a bad dream...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
621 words.