•Difficulties Arising•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's life at Hogwarts had never been easy, nor had it been how he had hoped.

People had always bullied him since he could remember, and they always kept pulling pranks on him.

That was the same in Middle School.

He had really hoped that at Hogwarts things would have been somehow better, but he was wrong.

Even if they had made his life a living hell since his First Year, he kept trying to ignore them.

Back then it wasn't really difficult.
He had Harry and Ron with him.
But that was the past.
He was alone now, and he had to resolve things on his own.

Currently, both the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs loathed him.

They saw him as an Impostor who just seeked attention.

And they couldn't be more wrong.
If there was something Y/N didn't want, it was definitely attention.

But things had started to get out of hand, lately. They would lock him in empty classrooms or just push him down.

But the peak had been reached when Malfoy and the Slytherins had started selling enchanted badges with the words 'Potter Stinks' to everyone.

Y/N was heading to the Dungeons for Potions, where he found his was blocked by a bunch of students showing off the badges.

In the middle, was Malfoy, smirking.

Malfoy: Do you like it, Potter?
He asked.

Y/N gave him a death stare.
Y/N: You've just signed your death sentence. You're dead meat.
He thought.

He ignored the other students, and started to walk towards Malfoy, his eyes duller than ever.

Some Gryffindors knew what was about to happen, and desperately tried to hold him still.

Seamus: Y/N, Don't do it!
He said.

Y/N: Leave me.
He said, his voice unnaturally calm.

Neville: Like hell we're gonna leave you!
He said.

Y/N: LET ME GO! I JUST WANT TO KICK HIS FACE! JUST LET ME RIP OFF HIS FUCKING LIMBS! HE DOESN'T NEED TO WALK ANYWAY!
He shouted, trying to break free.

Dean: Just leave him be, Y/N!
He yelled.

Y/N: I'M DONE! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR! THIS TIME I'LL MAKE SURE YOU STOP BREATHING ONCE AND FOR ALL!
He shouted, as the walls started to crack.

And then, it happened.
Blue Flames erupted from his body, causing the Gryffindors to let go of him, and making everyone gasp in shock.

Y/N ignored the stinging pain in his body, and ran towards Malfoy, punching him.

Y/N: Why, Y/N? Why do you keep doing this?
He thought, pulling the boy's arm.

A loud crack sound echoed through the corridor.

Y/N broke his arm.
Malfoy shouted in both pain and horror.

Snape: POTTER!
His voice echoed through the corridor, making everyone turn around.

Y/N got up, still boiling with anger.
He was breathing heavily, desperately trying to calm down.

Snape: Malfoy, go to Madame Pomfrey. As for you, Potter... 50 points will be taken from Gryffindors for your attack against an innocent boy.
He said.

Y/N's eyes widened.

Y/N: Innocent, uh? He's the innocent one? Then what am I, you ugly depressed bat?
He thought.

He gritted his teeth.

Y/N: This doesn't end here.
He said, his voice shaking, as he stormed off, ignoring the other Gryffindors calling out his name.

After he left the Dungeons, he laid against a wall, clutching his chest.

Y/N: Calm down, Y/N. Breathe. BREATHE!
He thought, but that wasn't enough.

He felt the urge to destroy something, and decided to go with it.

He went outside, and headed straight to the forest.

He took his wand out and pointed it to a tree.

Snape's face flashed in front of his eyes, making him even angrier.

And then, he shouted with all his might, completely annihilating the tree, before falling on his knees, hiding his face.

Y/N: What's wrong with me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
658 words.