•Hero•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N, Harry and the girl flew out of the water withe the speed of a projectile, landing on the platform.

He coughed, as air started filling his lungs again.

The cold air was setting his body on fire, but he quickly dried himself off.

He looked around, and saw both Harry and Hermione.

They were both awake.

Y/N: Harry!
He shouted, pulling his brother in a hug.

Harry: Woah, Y/N, you're strangling me!
He said, chuckling, as he hugged him back.

Then, to his surprise, Fleur approached Y/N, crying in joy.

Fleur: You zaved my sister!
She said, kissing his cheek.

Y/N blinked a few times, and then looked at Fleur, unfazed.

Y/N: You're welcome.
He said, as she rushed towards her sister.

Harry looked at Y/N, smirking.
Harry: For a moment I thought you would have gone on a rampage again because she kissed you.
He said.

Y/N: Idiot.
He said, smiling. He looked around, just to see Malfoy glaring daggers at Fleur.

They saw Dumbledore talking with some merpeople.

Then, he proceeded to tell them all the points.

Cedric, who was the first to emerge, had ranked First, followed by Krum, who had ranked Second.

Fleur had ranked Fourth, since she didn't save her Hostage, and Y/N, even if he had saved his Hostage, had still emerged past the Hour limit, so he too ranked Fourth.

Dumbledore: However, due to a recent development of events, we have to reconsider Mr Potter's Position.

For being a 14-year-old, he indeed casted a perfect Bubble-Head Charm, just like Mr Diggory.

However, he was in fact the first one to reach the Hostages. Not only has he waited for his Rivals to arrive and save their Hostages, but he also saved Miss Delacour's Hostage, unfortunately surpassing the Hour limit.

After further consultation, the other judges and myself have agreed... To reward Mr Potter with the First Place, together with Mr Diggory!
He said.

Everyone clapped their hands, as Y/N stood there, astonished.

Cedric smiled at him, as both Krum and Fleur clapped their hands, and both Harry and Hermione tackled him on the ground, laughing.

Harry: First Place! You're together with Cedric!
He shouted.

Y/N got up, as Crouch approached him.
Crouch: Can I have a word?
He asked.

Y/N looked at him.
Y/N: Uh... Sure.
He said.

They started walking together.
Y/N, however, didn't say a word.

Then, Crouch finally spoke.

Crouch: First off, I wanted to congratulate with you. You did really well, Mr Potter. Though, I must admit that at first, I too, just like everyone else, was reluctant in your participation to the Tournament. But after seeing your performance with the Dragon, I couldn't expect less from you.
He said, and for the first time, Y/N saw Barty Crouch smile.

Crouch: I'm sure your fellow Gryffindors must be really proud of you.
He added, patting his shoulder.

Then, Moody, who was escorting a few students back to the castle, stopped, and looked at them both.

Moody: Not trying to put Potter into one of the Ministry's summer internships, are we? The last boy who went to the department of Mysteries never came out.
He said, suddenly sticking his tongue out, before putting it back in, just as quickly.

Crouch's eyes widened, as he started approaching him.

He and Moody stared at each other for a few instants, and then Crouch walked away, as fast as he could.

Moody: And they say I'm Mad!
He said, drinking from his flask, before walking away.

Y/N stood there, confused.
Y/N: What The Fuck has just happened?
He muttered, before heading back to the Castle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
627 words.