kylian mbappe.

he's gonna love them

The young day provided a calm atmosphere, the sun hanging low yet offering a sense of warmth in an area so cold. The wind came through, too, as the breeze slipped passed the opening of the windows. The sun and her heat, the wind and his chills—suddenly, there was balance, for the day and everyone else offered the opportunity to experience it to its fullest.

The couple, Kylian ad Y/N, who were lounging in bed, softly laughing, curling up into one another, gave a sense of balance to one another. When he told a joke, they would laugh (even if it wasn't funny). When there was one kiss, another kiss would follow soon after. When he opened up his arms, they would roll back into his embrace. If they were feeling the slightest touch of pain, he would soothe it with an acute massage.

It was only late morning and the young couple didn't want to get out of bed; they refused to. The idea itself, getting ready for the day, was exhausting simply just thinking about it. But they knew they couldn't be selfish. There was so much to do– Kylian with football and Y/N with their tasks for the today– so many other people they had to interact with—just so much this and that to attend to. Beyond one another, the two were needed by others far beyond their home.

But laying low from the outside world, escaping the tasks of the day, calmly drifting in and out of sleep, exchanging meaningful (and less) laughs and conversations. Sleeping in with your lover—Kylian sleeping in with his lover, Y/N sleeping in with their lover—the idea was all too pretty and attractive to pass up on, something so cherishing that you shouldn't want to miss out on. Maybe they could be a bit selfish for a minute and more.

The mood, low and quiet, soon kindly elevated when Kylian's hums began to float around the room. And that's when Y/N came through with a smile, one that was dimpled and reached their eyes perfectly as they cuddled into his body. It was their favourite song, Gonna Love Me. With nothing else to do, they just sat back and listened to him, admiring everything that was their partner.

Because Kylian also saw everything that was his partner. Always did he want to hug and squeeze them with so much love and dote. He loved spending his nights with them, and he did appreciate them (through lyrics and his own originality). He would stay up late if it meant witnessing them for a second when they got back home late. There was no doubt that Y/N felt safe and secure with Kylian.

When his hums fell low in the room, a playful look appeared on Y/N's face. "I don't think that's how Teyana sings it."

"Really?" His eyes widened before he let out a small chuckle. He should've known; Y/N was far too judgemental yet somehow, in a good way, in a way that he didn't mind. He fell back on the bed. "I thought I hummed it pretty well."

Y/N scoffed, shaking their head. "Then you must not be hearing yourself. I think—" They were cut off as Kylian pulled them back down on the bed, climbing over them to offer his playful words and body touch. In this short but sweet moment, there were laughs and kisses and overall enjoyment. Nothing less than the most.

Exhaling loudly, they turned their head to look his way. Once again, they offered him a smile, one that was kind and sincere. Tooking his hand into theirs, they declared, "Thank you, Kylian."

His face pulled together, confused, something Y/N always found adorable. "For what?"

"I love this. Just—" they let their hands run over his bare shoulders, sighing, "just being here with you every day. It's both a blessing and a curse." The two shared a small laugh together. When it all fell flat, they leaned further into his embrace, "But I'll side more with it being a blessing."

Slowly but surely, Kylian's face burst with happiness as he brought his partner close. Felt happiness for himself, felt happiness for Y/N. 'Cause that's all he wanted for them.

When he sings or hums, he wanted them to feel deeply serenaded. When he cooks, he wanted them to feel nourished and whole. When the two get intimate, he wanted to make them feel good, physically and emotionally. When he takes them out on a date, he wanted them to feel overwhelmingly loved and cherished for who they were. When he wraps his arms around them, he wanted them to feel safe.

That's all he cared about; Y/N. If they were okay then everything else would be alright.