I

"c... c... c... CALE HENITUSE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Well, that's what he wanted to ask these bastards. It was what was written all over his son's face and he understood it immediately.

Duke Deruth pointed at his fucked up son surrounded by several young handsome men while sitting on the Crown Prince's bastard's lap. It is the birth of the Henituse Duchy. He was told about the Crown's intention to turn this into a trivial thing but he never would have expected that right at this moment, this fucked up moment! His son! As bright as the flaming sun - as cold as ice - as lazy as the damn shit loitering around - has - haaaa.

"CALE HENITUSE! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

Woah. this is the first time I heard father with viciousness.

His son has somewhat turned everyone around him a cut sleeve.

His son can only give him one strange look of confusion.

Duke Deruth did not expect a horned Golden-haired man, a blue-haird man, and a wild-looking man appearing in the middle of the hall. Even Marquis Stan stood up glaring at the Crown as if looks could kill. It did not end there! Even the newly assigned instructor is looking at the Crown ready to go to war!

'aigoo... aigooo.' he internally cried in disbelief.

Crown Prince, "I didn't think this punk has more suitors I could guess."

Eruhaben, "... let go of that unlucky bastard, or do you want to experience a dragon rage?"

Paseton, "do not Lord Dragon... it may also harm Young Master Cale."

Choi Han, "I will protect Cale-nim."

Toonka, "Hah! Let go, my dear Cale! He is not someone a punk can hold!"

Taylor, "I guess... May the last man win."

The strong wind filled the grand hall. They heard the familiar villainous laughter from above. A red-haired masked man was standing in the air while looking viciously at the red-hair in the Crown Prince lap.

White-Star, "war it is then."

[human-papa! stop this! please! please!]

A cute child-like voice and reptilian skin touched Deruth's face. He didn't have the time to be flabbergasted since this whole situation is totally fucked up!

[human-papa! please! I don't want anymore papa's aside from human! The human is beautiful indeed, but this great and mighty dragon doesn't want another papa! human-papa! Grandpa Human!]

Deruth closed his eye tightly and agreed to the dragon that's currently speaking inside his head.

Ha. You Slacker son of mine! you! This is all the fault of your brilliance!

"I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS! I REFUSE TO MARRY MY SON WITH ANOTHER MAN!"

Gods... oh please, you mother fucking gods, what kind of bullshit are playing right now...

"MY SON IS STRAIGHT! GODDAMN IT ALL!"

Duke Deruth... known as a benevolent and wise man...

HE CURSED EVERYTHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE.

TBC