II

There are at least five things wrong in the previous chapter – scratch that - it's the whole damn chapter. That's what Cale wanted to say since the previous chapter was wrong. Cale had both his palms on his face. He was sitting properly for once in his entire life. He sighed deeply not knowing what to do with those bastards. The war went from going ballistic to a cold war. Well, White Star, the motherfucking White Star joined the fucking situation.

Aigooo... life... hah... life...

What the fuck has he ever done with fate to curse him like this?

"you are the only unlucky bastard who would take a dragon's affection as a curse." Eruhaben dejectedly retorted to Cale out loud complaint. Choi Han was standing far from him but he was sizing up everyone with the thoughts of protecting him.

Not that I can be safe with him.

"you should all get out, little trash." Thank the gods for Ron's appearance!

"right! Right! Let the human alone!" Raon chirps and snarls at the gentleman waiting for Cale's response.

"He won't answer anyone! not on our dead bodies!" Hong seconded while On meow's in affirmation.

Ron, "you leave too, Beacrox!" the good father shooed his son.

"don't b... bother, Cale-Hyung!" Lock growls but is not pointing out something worth fearing.

Cale just slumps back and waited for the bastards to leave his room. Well, of course, except for blasted Clopeh and the very much relaxed White Star.

"Biscuits, Cale?" White Star hands a basket of sweets. Cale frowns at the display of his disgusting affection. "My love, you should just chuck them out of commission, you should leave that to this almighty one."

--

Cale sighed. His mind went to the past. The record is really useful. He needed to know how the fuck these bastards ended up like this.

He's a hopeless cause.

He's the greatest troublemaker bastard one could name.

He's a scammer. These son-of-bitches noble bastards hate.

So why? WHY THE FUCK DO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE HIM?!

At least, four walls are protecting him right now; the first wall, Ron and Rosalyn. Just the sly old man is enough to scare most of them; second wall, Duke Deruth, and Duchess Violan, especially the nobles and royalties roaming around him; third, Basen and Lily. Thank the gods for his little brother and little sister keeping them away from him. lastly, the easily coaxed but hard to impress dragon, kittens, and wolflings. They're the most vulnerable but the most dependable trial wall to convince – even the great Choi Han-hyung couldn't do a damn thing.

Cale sighed once again before ordering, "Get out..."

Everyone looked at him as if they heard the wrong word, "I said get out."

White Star noticed his annoyance, raised both his hands, and stood up, "then... I'll come to visit again, my lovely bastard."

Cale snorts in annoyance, "no... don't come back."

Ron was the one who kicked everyone out except the children and Rosalyn. Whitara and Litana just arrive after the hunks left.

"I heard the problem, Young Master Cale."

Cale sighed deeply and shook his head, "my head hurts. Just what the fuck they want?"

"your heart?" Mary said in he usual mechanical voice.