VIII

Something is wrong with the previous two chapters. Deruth had to stop accepting suitors for Cale for the time being. He must rest and regain his composure before his identity crisis fully manifests. Anyone would fall for those men, so what is the deal with Cale? The Henituses are proven lady killers. Especially a strong-willed woman. He is a strong-willed man in his son's case!

But isn't it a handsome-men killer in the case of Cale?

In any case, who exactly are they attempting to persuade? He or Cale?

If it's him, man, he's about to fall hard for those love quotes thrown at him! He'd start regretting thinking he's a damn man and just embrace this insanity and identity crisis! Who wouldn't want such handsome-looking guys?!

Deruth's world is spinning out of control. It is an unspoken rule that parents must be persuaded before a child can be persuaded.

Being so damn beautiful is a sin.

The problem is that he is about to make the most difficult decision of his life: falling in love with them and permanently becoming gay. Those love attacks were something.

Who can resist such temptations? NO ONE!

Even the great leader of the Northeast is on the edge of crossing the forbidden realm.

With his unusual tastes, his son is challenging his identity and preferences.

He likes girls but—

Simply put, it is a disgrace.

Going forward with this, however, may result in an identity crisis for him. He's the Duke of a Household for fuck's sake!

Hah. Cale Henituse, why are you so lovely, son?

He was a lot like his mother, who had suitors from all over the kingdom. He was fortunate enough to triumph. He simply cannot and will never be able to stop himself from doing such stupid things.

He should've expected that Cale got his mother's charms but he didn't expect it's the other way around.

They're good-vicious men. He murmured, lost in his thoughts.

"Well, I am sorry, but I am not."

Deruth raised his head and looked at the scumbag who had casually walked into his office. He needed peace. He needs to calm down after being fatally shot by Choi Han, Vicross, and Eruhaben. Clopeh and Alver Crossman, you can rot in hell! All hail the DILFs!

He stared at the blue-haired man who came in without notice.

He had a very angelic smile, one who looked like someone that his son scammed out of his scummy shitshows.

Sorry, son, but why do you keep attracting good-looking odd men?

Still, his favourite remains Eruhaben! Eruhaben is the standard!

Beauty—perfect score. Brains—perfect. Attitude—perfect. Love-interest? He's the best so far.

"Your Grace, you have been saying your thoughts out loud," the man said, smiling kindly at him..

Deruth's heart was ba-bumped once more. This kind-looking man is as kind as Eruhaben, with a face similar to Vicross's and a smile cuter than Choi Han's.

"You are?"

"I am Phaethon, Your Grace."

Deruth pondered for a while. He once met this bastard before but just to make sure—

"What race are you?"

"I'm half human and half-whale, Your grace." Phaeton smiled innocently and kindly at him.