IX

Deruth sat in his chair after being beaten by his wife.

"Repeat after me!" Violan exclaimed, as if he were a five-year-old child; "I am a man!"

"I am a man!"

"I will not be affected by those handsome bastards."

"I will not be affected by those handsome bastards!"

"I will protect my son while maintaining my sanity."

"I will protect my son while maintaining my sanity!"

Deruth frowned, but it could help him or not, so—yeah.

I don't feel like doing that, wife. But... how can you curse those bastards so elegantly beautiful?

Deruth Henituse, who is on the verge of becoming gay, finally questions what sanity means. His wife looked at him sharply.

Violan had to check on her husband. Because, damn it, where was the Deruth Henituse who had declared and rejected those attractive bastards in the first place? If he goes down the wrong path, he will undoubtedly become the most famous member of the Henituse family! The Henituse's are certified lady killers with a bunch of legendary stories! He can't be the only legend who swung from right to left!

Deruth frowned with a very disgusting pout at his wife. Violan pinched his ears and said, "They're Cale's suitors, not yours."

"I know. But who wouldn't?"

"I'm telling you not!" Violan exasperatedly said. This is getting dangerous!!

"Haha. This duchy is a good place to stay." A young child with violet eyes and silver-gray hair just waltzed into the room. Violan and Deruth gazed at him and asked who he was.

The child replied, "I am Fredo von Ellejan. I am here to take the ducal interview for Cale Henituse's husband candidate."

Deruth just went and jinxed himself.

But what about the Huband Candidate Interview? Deruth looked at Violan. Violan huffs, as if she already knew why this interview had suddenly become famous.

However, one more thing made them creep.

A terrifying puppy. A rich squirrel. Rapping snake. The standard golden dragon. the Hottie DILF cook. A handsome fish.

and now...

"a vampire. Oh my goodness!"

What the hell is going on with this variety? Why does it keep getting dangerous!?

Even Violan was shocked by this.

Not only that—is Cale a pedo???

THIS YOUNG DUDE IS A KID!!!!!

Deruth wanted to wail loudly and beat up someone. His dignity is pushing his limits to remain sane for all good fuck's sake.

A child. Despite being a vampire, he maintained a childlike appearance.

"On the contrary, I am 509 years old."

However, if Cale ends up with him, everyone will regard him as a pedophile.

Deruth had to compose himself most extremely. He honestly wanted to scream. Violan also participated. It appears that they are unable to. Violan had to hit his shoulder to keep his dignity intact.

Deruth enquired.

"So, what do you like about Cale?

"You know you are in love when you can not sleep because reality has finally surpassed your expectations."