Chapter 3

Everything was silent......for about two seconds. Then chaos erupted. People screamed and started running. The loud growl of the huge silver wolf rang through the room as people scrambled on their way out.

Another wolf, a brown one jumped in front of the door blocking everyone's path. I found myself surprisingly calm despite the fact that there were huge wolfs in our classroom!

The wolves began spreading out walking carefully up to people and sniffing them. Nobody moved, everyone seemed frozen on spot. The silver one walked up to me and I held my breath. But instead of sniffing me, it sniffed Tyler who was beside me.

Everything happened in less than a second. The silver wolf growled and pounced on Tyler. He screamed and the rest of the wolves except the one guarding the door, ran in our direction and attacked Dale, Sam and the girls with them.

They were on the ground and the wolves were mercilessly tearing at their clothing and trying to bite them.

The screams were loud enough to attract everyone on the building. The door to the class burst open and the principal along with a couple of teachers arrived. The look of shock on their faces when the saw the inside of the classroom trashed with huge wolves in it was despicable.

My PE teacher, Mrs Brook yelled at someone to get her a phone. Two teachers tried walking in but the brown wolf jumped in them keeping them away.

I couldn't let this continue. But what could I do. I desperately pleaded in my head for it to stop.

"STOP!", I yelled knowing that it would change nothing.

But I guess I was wrong. The wolves immediately stopped and looked at me. Tyler scrambled to his feet, his shirt ripped all the way from his left shoulder to his waist. He then turned to Dale and Sam and pulled them up along with the girls.

The silver wolf started to walk toward me.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE CLASSROOM NOW!", Mrs. Jones the principal yelled.

People ran out at lightning speed and the brown wolf didn't bother to stop them. Instead I was cornered but he wolves.

"DON'T WORRY IVY, WE'LL GET SOMEONE TO YOU!", she yelled again.

The brown wolf nudged the silver one and he bowed to me! The teachers attention wasn't on me but Tyler, his friends and the girls who were injured. The silver wolf looked up at me, staring at my eyes.

A voice spoke inside my head,

"Hello Ivy", it said

I shook my head trying to drown it out but it started again,

"You can't get rid of it because it's not just some voice in your head, it's me talking, long story, can't be explained this way because Miles is worried you'll go insane so we'll wait till these people leave".

I looked at the silver wolf, was it the voice I heard in my head. No way that's insane, maybe the Miles person is right, I am going insane.

The wolves let out a sound, not exactly a growl, more like a chuckle.

The voice started again,

"Follow us out through the windows, you'll have to jump"

The wolves started walking towards the windows and one by one jumped through leaving me with the silver wolf. He nodded his head in the direction of the window so I walked up to it and looked down.

Two stories off ground, I can do this. I kept one foot on the ledge and heaved myself up. Without thinking twice I jumped and landed successfully on my feet. The brown wolf grabbed my shirt by its teeth and pulled me aside as the silver wolf landed in the spot I've been standing.

The wolves all faced me and in seconds time the wolves in front of me turned in to four shirtless guys!

My eyes widened in shock as the silver wolf turned out to be a hot guy. He held out his hand to me, I took his hand and shook it before pulling my hand away since his skin was burning hot.

"I'm Stan and this", he jerked his head towards the guy next to him, "Is Miles".

"How did....all of this happen?", I shuttered.

"It's time you know the truth, Ivy".

Stan

Miles

Miles