Chapter 17

Ivy P.O.V

Tyler standing the door was the last thing I saw before Brad dropped me to the floor. He apologized as he helped me up but my eyes were on Tyler. He laughed and spoke, " So you weren't lying when you said you're dating him".

I didn't answer due to my shock. He wished me good luck and said something which I didn't hear and walked away. I picked my shirt from the ground and put I on as fast as possible.

"Stay here, I'll be back", I told Brad before I took off running to find, Tyler.

I found him outside sitting on his motorbike.

"TYLER!", I yelled running up to him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and glared at me, "What do you want?".

"Look just one question, how much did you see?".

"Enough".

"That's not a good answer", I frowned.

He sighed, "Ivy don't talk to me, please".

With that he drove away. I stood there confused. What's wrong with him. If the the Tyler I know had seen that be would be making jokes not being mad. I was shaken put of my thoughts when the bell rang signalling that lunch is over. I went back to the janitors closet and found Brad leaning on the closed door.

"We never actually got talk", he smirked.

"Oh yeah that", I frowned.

"What did you wanna say?".

"Um....don't be mad..", I started off and explained everything.

Once I was done Brad laughed, "I won't be mad about that".

"That's good", I smiled.

"Now let's go, we have class".

.
.
.

I couldn't concentrate on class at all and it was Chemistry the subject I'm the worse at and my parents made me promise to get good grades on the next test.

The reason I wasn't concentrating was because I was thinking about Tyler. Why was he so mad?

"Ivy, Ivy", I heard Mrs. Paul calling me.

"Huh", I said sitting up.

"Are you even paying attention, I've been calling your name five times already.

"Oh sorry", I said making a few kids snicker.

"Now answer this question".

"Um...what question?".

She sighed and repeated it. What's an Atom? How would the fuck would I know?

I shrugged. She sighed and told me to sit down. Close escape.

.
.
.

I opened the door to my house and threw my backpack onto the sofa, "TYLER WHERE ARE YOU!", I yelled.

No answer.

I ran to kitchen, he wasn't there, not in the backyard, not in the bathroom, not it my parents room, not in my room.

That's when I noticed that his backpack wasn't where it normally was, on my desk. None of his clothes were hanging on the door of my  closet. Did that guy leave?

I pulled out my phone and called him. No answer.  I tried multiple times but he didn't pick up. In the end I texted him.

Me: Tyler where r u???

Me: ??

Me: Reply

.
.
.

It was midnight and I was still waiting for a reply. At around 1.00am my phone dinged with a text.

Tyler: Don't worry Ivy I won't bother u anymore. And pls do me a favour and don't talk to me.

Me: Did I do anything wrong?

Tyler: It doesn't matter

What did I do? Whatever it is I'll make  it up tomorrow. I told him to go to sleep and put away my phone, I went to sleep too.